48

NO GHOST READERS

Ariana's pov

I walk through the front door slowly, shutting in quietly as I can, and running upstairs to my room.

I sit on the bed, grabbing my phone out of my phone, seeing a missed call and a message

"One missed call from 'Baby Hals :)'

"Message from 'Ryan V'
Hey as soon as you can let's talk about making some plans for tomorrow"

I unlock my phone, hitting 'iMessage' and clicking 'Ryan V', messaging him back.

Well I am going to the town fair tomorrow with my friend and the little girl Lily I was with when I met you tomorrow. You could join us? :)

That sounds like so much fun!

Cool!

We are leaving I think around 12:00-12:30. Is that okay?

Of course!

Meet me at my house 123 Sesame Street.

Cool says :)

Night :)

I grab just a plan black t-shirt a pair of my grey nike sweatpants, and go to sleep.

The Next Day

I roll out of bed, grabbing my phone, looking at the time, seeing it is 10:38 a.m.

I look at me phone to see a new message, click on it, and read.

"Message from 'Ryan V'
I can't wait to see you again today :)"

I unlock my phone, going into 'iMessage', and press on 'Ryan V'

Me Too :)

I yawn walking out my bedroom door with my phone in my hand, to see Lily running down the hallway, jumping into my arms

"Good morning!" She squeals "Today is the fair!" She kicks her legs excited as I hold her.

"Yes! I'm so excited!" I cheer to her, smiling at her, as she smiles back.

"Ari are you up!" Halie yells from downstairs, trying to get my attention.

"Yes!" I pause putting Lily down "What's up?" I stand on the top of the stair way, looking down at her.

"Can you come down without Lily? I need to speak to you" She throws me a fake smile.

I look back a Lily frowning, and I frown back at her. I walk down the stairs, following Halie into the kitchen.

I sit on a stool by the island, while Halle stands across from me looking at me with no expression

"So..." I say confused why she is starting at me so weirdly

"Why did you come how so late?" She pauses "you woke everyone up. Lily even came in my room to ask why you weren't home" she raises her eyebrows.

"You know I was out with Justin" I say simply as she rolls her eyes at me and shakes her head.

"That does not explain why you are waking us all up at night!" She says kinda loudly

"Why are you acting like my mom?" I spat at her, and her eyes immediately widen and look at my in disbelief.

"Ariana I care to much about you to know you are out doing God knows what at 11:00 o'clock at night! Not to mention you were with a 25 year old man that we haven't seen in 4 years! He might've went nuts for all we know! I stayed up all night to make sure you came home safely! I was worried sick!" She yells

I take in what she says, nod, sigh, and start to play my fingers under the counter.

"I'm sorry I didn't contact you Hals" I frown looking down at my lap in shame, hating myself at the moment.

"Oh come here Ariana" she says, walking around the island, I get up and we hug tightly.

She pulls away and looks at my face "We are leaving for the fair at 12:30. You should go start getting ready."

She pulls completely away, walking up the stairs, to her room to get ready, the door shutting echoing through the house.

***

I look myself in the mirror one last time, and see how beautiful I look right now.

I smile at myself, spin around a few times, and laughing at myself for being so lame

My phone dings, I walk to it, put it up, and read the new message I just received

"Message from 'Ryan V'
Hey sorry about this but I can't make it today. Something came up"

I roll my eyes, not even bothering to answer his text, grab my purse, shove my phone in it, and walk downstairs.

I walk down to see Halie and Lily are standing by the door ready, waiting for me.

Lily smiles up at me, I return the smile, as we get in the black Jeep.

***

We sit down at a table with our cheese fries, hamburgers, and drinks, and start to eat.

My phone dings, I clean my hand with a napkin, opening my bag, grabbing my phone, and looking at the message.

_________________

A BIT OF A CLIFFHANGER SORRY

ahahah

I've been trying to write long chapters, I hope you guy like them better :)

Thank you so much for 110k reads!!!

This is so unreal!

Okay I'm keeping this short my phone's on 3% and it's almost 4 a.m.

This chapter MUST get 63 votes before another is posted!

«Vote, Comment, and Share»