Garden: Round Two

Thank you so much for joining the second round! If there is anyone out there who's visiting this place and would like to join, feel free! Just say the password that will be stated below.

Now then, time for Round Two!

Prompt: School. Once again, it can be any genre. You're free! Just keep in mind of the prompt and be creative! It can be about sport, class or anything you like!

Words: 400-2200. Please state the word count of your story! And, yes, it's 400-2200 again. Again, if it's under or over a little bit, that's all right! Maybe around 50 less or more.

Deadline: July 30, Saturday at 05:00 AM in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+0). Repeat: It's in two weeks. Make sure you know when to submit! The earlier the better.

Don't forget to tag us in your stories! If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask us!

(Note: To confirm that you have seen this update--and that you are joining--please say the password of this round: your favorite drink. We'll change the password every round.)

Do you like cookies? Do you like oreos? Well, enjoy a plate of your favorite while you are writing, along with your favorite drink to match with. Don't think too much; the sweet taste of your desired cookies and the soft breeze against your skin are relaxing enough.