Garden: Round One

Hey, guys! We're now here in the Garden. Once again, thank you so much for those who visited! We are glad to have many come here and join us! If it weren't for you all, we wouldn't have started the first round this soon!

As said, it's time for Round One. Let's begin, shall we?

Prompt: Masquerade ball. It can be any genre. You're free! Make it creative; just keep in mind of the prompt.

Words: 400-2200. Please state the word count of your story! And don't ask me why it's 400-2200. Not my idea. Anyway, if it's under or over a little bit, that's all right! Maybe around 50 less or more.

Deadline: July 16, Saturday at 05:00 AM in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+0). It's in two weeks. Make sure you know when to submit!

Don't forget to tag us in your stories! If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask us!

(Note: To confirm that you have seen this update--and that you are joining--please say the password of this round: your favorite ice cream flavor. We'll change the password every round.)

Enjoy a cone of your favorite ice cream while you are writing. The calm air and view is pretty calming for you to write. Don't be too stressed out and just have fun, fantasizing in your own fantasy world.