Ek Yaad

Chapter 1~ "Ek Yaad-
One Memory "
~Not Edited~
P.S. Sal (BollywoodLoveStories ) gave me like this amazing idea in Limitless to put gifs in the middle of your stories! It's such a good a way to express what's happening and also perfect for the first chapter to introduce characters. Thanks Sal😉❤️

***flashback***

Mansi's P.O.V

All was set and prepared for our 2nd year anniversary. 2 years of joy and happiness, I don't know what I did to deserve this.
Sure there were some bumps along the way but he helped me cruise smoothly and that's why I love him. So today I will gift him something that will be the reminder of our love.

"This doesn't look complete..." I sighed.

"Aab kya hua Mansi rani? Apke raj kumar ke liye itna kuch toh tyaar kia! (What happened now queen Mansi? Everything has been done for your Prince Charming!)" Ms.Deshmukh said sarcastically.

I turned around with my puppy dog eyes requesting for her to stop joking and help me

I turned around with my puppy dog eyes requesting for her to stop joking and help me. I was so tensed if he would like all this.

"Ma'm? Maybe this would complete it?" One of the decorators said.
In a second there were sparks everywhere, this would be perfect once he walked through through the double doors.

I couldn't wait for Vanesh to come home and see the whole surprise.

***

All the decorations were being torn down, even the tulips which were his favorite, were being removed from each table in the banquet hall. 

The feeling of loneliness on the most important day of my life was torturing. He didn't come. I had no tears just anger building up inside me, what was more important than his wedding anniversary?