7♡

Chapter 7

:・゚✧*:・゚✧"What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet" :・゚✧*:・゚✧

『✧~゚❀❀~✧』

Louis decided to let his little baby rest instead of waking him up to face the wrath of Anne. Louis knew how protective Anne was of Harry and to be honest, he was scared as fuck.

Basking in the moment, Louis stripped into nothing but boxers. The older lad slipped into the bed. He rested his head between the milky thighs of his angel.

Louis kissed the sweet smelling and soft skin

Louis kissed the sweet smelling and soft skin. Harry lightly fidgeted at the tickle of his facial hair. (beard burn af 👀)

He soon joined his baby in dream land.

:・゚✧*:・゚✧
phone call

"Mummy! I'm not hurt! I wa-was hanging out with m-my friends!"

"Harry you not only lied but you ditched church! Two things that I did not expect from you!"

Salty pearls tracked down Harry's flushed chubby cheeks. He didn't regret his decision but he feels so bad to hear the disappointment.

"Please forgive me mummy? I'm so sor-"

The delicate boy shook as more tears came out. His mother began raising her voice which she rarely did.

It scared Harry.

He looked over at his daddy fast asleep. "Okay mummy! Please s-stop yelling! I'm at the Tomlinson's h-house."

His mother yelled his name one last time before hanging up on him.

Harry crumbled to the ground, crying harder. He couldn't believe the drastic change of his day.

The older lad woke up at the sound of whines and sniffles. He shot up from the bed and looked over at the small boy curled up.

Louis went down on his knees and rubbed the boy's back. The little kitten turned and straddled his daddy.

"Daddy! My mummy is coming to get me! She yelled at me!"

Louis knew this was coming and he felt horrible at causing this.

"Daddy is so sorry for getting you in trouble, Kitten. Please forgive me. You don't deserve this at all."

He whisked his hair through his baby's apple scented curls. Louis wish he could hold him forever.

He was so deep for this little minx.

"Not your fault daddy. I had fun." Harry whispered. His sobbing calmed down into tiny sniffles here and there.

Harry pulled back to look into his Daddy's sorrowful blue eyes. He slowly moved in.

Louis moved in the rest of the way, slowly kissing his baby with so much care.

As soon as they both pulled away and opened their eyes, a car horn honked loudly.

Harry gasped and got up. He slipped his jean overall dress on quickly. He pressed his tiny feet into his mary janes.

Looking in Louis full body mirror, Harry lightly touched Louis shirt under his dress and smiled.

He heard the car hunk again and he was snapped out of his trance. Grabbing his phone, Harry kissed Louis again and ran out to the car.

Louis watched his Harry run into the car & his mother speed down the road. He felt awful about his little button getting in trouble.

:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Harry's mother took his phone, it's not like he had friends to text anyways. She also forbid him to watch TV, even though she knew Barbie Mermaidia was coming on tonight.

He was only allowed to go to school, church & home until further notice. He laid in his bed with his purple silk nightdress & white cotton panties on.

Harry clutched his teddy, Sparkles close to his chest. He turned the light off despite him being scared of the dark. Sparklez will protect him.

His mother threw a fit when she saw him wearing Louis' t-shirt and heard that he went roller skating with him, Zayn & Niall.

She was appalled at her sweet boy's behavior and thought the Tomlinson's boy, Louis, was more trouble than he let on.

It raised havoc on Harry that he disappointed his mother. A lump burned in his throat when he heard his father come in the door.

"WHAT?!" his father shouted. Harry knew he was going to be spanked and hid under his covers.

"HARRY. EDWARD. STYLES."

Harry moved so Sparklez head was out from under the covers.

"He's not here right now."

Robin growled. He wasn't liking Harry's behavior one bit. Storming in, Robin grabbed Harry from under the covers.

"Daddy! Please! I'm sorry!"

That didn't stop Robin from perching the boy over his lap and pulling up his nightie and pulling his panties down.

Harry never got his panties pulled down, this meant he was in so much shit. Harry got ready for the spanking of a lifetime.

Robin's hand crashed down on Harry's right cheek, leaving a red hand mark already.

Harry yelped and trashed against Robin for all 40 of his spanks. Pulling Harry up by his upper arm, he pushed him into bed.

"Now think long and hard about what you've done!"

Harry slowly pulls his panties over his beyond sore bum and pulls his nightie down. The cool silk calmed his burning bum.

Harry cried into Sparklez' belly. Harry was not ready to wake up for school or even walk out of his bedroom.

The little kitten just wanted his daddy.

『✧~゚❀❀~✧』
Author's Note
Hey lovie dovies! This chapter like seriously hurt my heart to write. But, i was so compelled to write at 11:45pm! as painful as it was i had to hurry and get all the sad stuff out of the way. Anyways, if you guys want to talk im on kik! it's malloi_buttonz! i'd love to speak to you guys and make friends. like you all are so funny and cool and cute little buttons. Okay kay i love you all so MUCH!!! Thank you for the endless support! till next update,
Moi Moi 💗