6♡

:・゚✧*:・゚✧"My bounty is as boundless as the sea, My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite." :・゚✧*:・゚✧

『✧~゚❀❀~✧』
Sunday Morning

Louis sat on his bed and blew smoke out of his nose while looking at the Bradford boy beside him.

His name was Zayn. They met in gym class after being on the same footie team. "Lad you know it's a sunday so you got church."

Louis looked at the digital clock, 8:30. "Church is at 10. But i would skip if it wasn't for this curly lad."

Zayn's cheeks went up into a smile as he puffed another drag. "You & Harry should join Niall & I at the roller rink. It'd be one hell of a time."

Rubbing his hands against his scruff, Louis put out his joint. "Let's do it. I'll text you after church and we can meet there?"

"I know you just love church. Especially when you're high."

They both giggled in a sense of serene and a light euphoria.

"Bye lad. I'll see you and & hazzle dazzle later."

:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Harry sat down in the first pew with his mother on his left and of course, Louis on his right.

Louis gently nudged the small boy's stocking covered ankle. Harry blushed as he intertwined his foot with Louis' and swung it.

"You look beautiful kitten."

Harry smiled at the compliment. "Thank you."

"Meet me in the bathroom in 5. We're going out."

Harry's eyes lit up. Skipping church?

His green eyes watched the older boy get up and walk to the door leading to the stalls.

He pressed his palms against his jean overall skirt and waited until his father was done reading a bible scripture.

After which he told his mother he would be going to the bathroom. Guilt dragged on the end of his voice but soon faded away when he was met with blue eyes.

Louis opened the window. "C'mon angel. We're going rollerskating."

Hoisting up his babygirl by the hips, Harry carefully crawled out the window onto the pavement.

Louis jumped down with ease as if he's done this many times before. Which no doubt, he has.

:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Louis was down on his knee tying Harry's roller skate. While Zayn was doing the same to Niall. "Ready baby?"

Harry nodded and as soon as he got up hit the patterned carpet. "You okay love?"

Harry giggled which made Louis laugh now that the boy was okay.

He didn't want to laugh without making sure his princess was okay.

Niall & Harry held hands and gripped onto the edge of the rink while their daddies skated with each other.

They both were pretty clumsy especially on skates. But they didn't mind sliding down on their bums and grabbing onto each other because it made it all the fun.