Chapter 7

Sorry guys that it took so
long but I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Mario's Pov:
Its all my fault If I had just let him go with Blake none of this would've happen. It's been two months since he fell in the coma, I miss his soft brown hair, shiny golden brown eyes and his sweet smile that made my heart skip a beat. His parents came right away but went back a month ago because they couldn't handle seeing the pale, lifeless body of their son wondering if he might ever wake up again. It was too much for Blake to handle, he kept blaming himself for this and ended up commiting suicide last week. Of course no one knew why because they didn't know Blake and Weston were dating.

The Our Journey Family told the fans what happened and we decided to take a break from the channel. I can't stay here forever either, I have to be in London tomorrow for POMS . My flight is actually in an hour so I have to go. His mom is coming back to keep an eye on him while I'm away."Bye Weston I love you" I said although he couldn't hear me.

*** One week later ****

" I'm so tired i feel like I could sleep for days," I tell Julian and Jovani as I open the door to my hotel room. " I know what you mean i could use some sleep have a good night don't stay up too late we have to be up by 6 ," the responded simultaneously. "Since when am I the one who stays up late and goodnight," i say closing my door. At that moment i get a call from Weston's mom. I answer it quickly hoping she has good news about Weston. "Hello Mrs. koury have they told you anything about Weston," I said worriedly. " Why else would I be calling you, he woke up but you have to know he..." I didn't let her finish I hung up , started packing and booked my flight. How do I tell the twins that I have to leave i ask myself mentally.

I decide to just be straightforward about this without letting them know to much. I barge in to their room only to regret it seconds later . Right there on there bed shirtless are the twins full on making out. " What the heck ," I say a little louder than i expected gaining their full attention. "Mario dude it's not what it looks like," Jovani says quickly pulling away. "Really it looks like some twincest shit going on," I said. "Ok so it's exactly what it looks like," Julian says bluntly. After having a little conversation with the twins after that. I find out that their only gay for each other and have actually been together since before they started their channel. "Ok moving on I actually came here to tell you guys I can't be on tour anymore ," I tell them. "Wait why?" They both ask at the same time. " I just got a call saying Weston finally woke up from his coma," I explain with a bit too much happiness in my voice. "Mario is there something you're not telling us," Julian asks out of nowhere.

"I'll tell you guys later but I really need to leave so I can make it there by tomorrow please," I say practically begging. "Sure let us know how it goes lover boy," they say making kissy faces. "Shut up guys," I say blushing and leaving quickly remembering I had a flight to catch. I get there just as my flight is being called. As I'm boarding the plane i see someone very familiar but I can't tell who it is. I find my seat and minutes late i find out that guy is sitting next to me." Oh hi Mario do you remember me," he asked. "Um...sorry no I don't," I say awkwardly. " I'm Jaret Gonzales I was your bestfriends during middle school," he said. " Oh yea I hardly recognized you, you've changed a lot since then," i said examining him. His dark brown hair was now black, his eyes were light brown, and his hair was to the a bit long and to the right side of his head. He was cute but he wasn't as cute as Weston that's for sure. "Awe I'm sorry I didn't meet expectations and I always knew you were gay," he said smirking." Wait how did you know before i did," i asked. " Simple you acted too feminine for a boy ," he replied. We spent half of the flight catching up and the rest sleeping.

So I found out Jaret had gone to London as a school trip which is why I ran into him on my way back here to Florida. We went our seperated ways since he lives in Orlando and I live in Boca Raton. I make it to the hospital and quickly open the door to Weston's room. I see him awake and I run up to him and hug him. "Um... Who are you and why are you hugging me you do know I have a boyfriend named Blake roght mom? " he asked confused.

Hope you enjoyed I know its a little short but I'm going to try and make the next one longer love you guys bye😊😘💗💙💘

Ps. Comment down below what you think is going to happen next.