Five

Okay sorry for the delay guys and thank you for being patient . Also a special thanks to @AvaWalsh7 for giving me the idea for this chapter.

***3 weeks later***
Weston POV:

I wonder what Blake wants to talk about i hope its nothing bad. He sounded so nervous and anxious over the phone. He also said not to go and wait for him at his house and to just go straight to our meeting spot on the beach. If it was someone else it be normal but Blake is afraid about going places by himself something about what if they try to jump him or worse but i keep telling him he's paranoid.

I finally made it to our spot but I don't see him. I sit down maybe he's late but then i see a blue envelope with a golden star sticker on it with my name on it. I opened the note carefully and read it.
"Go 30 steps to the right of were you're standing at this moment there you will find an icecream truck in order to get the next clue order 2 scoops of vanilla icecream with sprinkles and chocolate syrup."

I did what it said and when i got the icecream the icecream man gave me another envelope this time it was red with a four leaf clover sticker. I open it and begin to read it . "Go to the flower shop across the street from icecream truck, once you're there ask for a bouquet of white roses you shall find the next clue there."

I cross the street to "Anna's flower and gardening shop " . Once I'm there i ask for the white roses. I get another envelope this time white with a blue car sticker on it. " you've made it this far now go to the park where you'll find my brother with the last envelope."

I get to the park but I don't see Austin anywhere i start to panic. Right at that moment i see him on the swings and run up to him holding my hands out. He gives me a wink and the envelope which was gold with a little heart sticker. " If you want the prize you have to go back all the way to my house and into my backyard😉"
The prize better be good because I didn't walk all day for nothing.

Blake's POV
Did he not see the note i knew I should've put it somewhere where he would see it faster. At that moment i get a text from Austin.

A:"He just got the last note he's on his way"
B:"thanks bro for the help"
A:" Np what are brothers for right,get some 😏😉"
I chuckled at the last part then went back at being nervous. Okay so he got all the notes that's good but what if he says no or worse what if he tell me he's in a relationship. My mind was filled with ''what if '' questions but i stopped spacing out when i heard the back gate open. Okay you got this Blake just ask him thats all you have to do. I had the back yard decorated all romantic like with rose petals  on the floor a candlelit dinner and a path of white Christmas lights illuminating the way to the table .As soon as i saw the familiar puff of soft brown hair without thinking i asked," Will you be my boyfriend?"

As soon as i said those words i regretted it. I was so focused on him that I didn't noticed that Mario had come with him. "Well this awkward" responded Weston. I'm guessing he hasn't told Mario yet i messed up big time. " Yeah he's straighter than a metal pole," added Mario. Yep he has no idea about anything. At that very moment Weston said," Well with the right amount of heat you could bend that metal pole. "

"What are you implying," asked Mario confused yet sounded somewhat hopeful i wonder why. "I think you know exactly what I'm implying," said Weston with a saddened tone. " Mario you're my best friend so I think it's time you know that I-I-I'm...bisexual." He continued ," And to answer you blake yes i would like to be your boyfriend." I was so happy that i held weston in my arms , looked at his chocolate brown eyes and kissed his soft pink lips. I thought whatever they said about sparks flying was just a silly old myth until today because i swear my whole body felt like electricity was running through it.

" Ahem if you two love birds are done with your little make out session can we get back to what's really important," said Mario rudely. " what's your problem Mario are you really that made that i'm bi," yelled Weston."Why would i be mad if i'm gay I'm more mad at the fact that you hid it from me," he yelled angrily. "I was scared you wouldn't want to be my friend anymore wait... if you're gay doesn't that mean you're using Isabella as disguise?" Asked weston. "Thats not the point...."
" Oh its not then tell me how could you use such an innocent girl!" Screamed weston. " You know what i don't have to explain myself to you I'm outta here." Mario stormed off leaving a crying Weston behind.

"I'm sorry I didn't know he was coming too if i knew I wouldn't have asked ," i said sadly. Instead of getting yelled at i felt a pair of soft lips on mine. " It's not your fault as you said you didn't know plus it was all my fault i brought Mario here," he said. "Why did you though," i asked. " I found him on my way here and well invited him to come ," he explained. "You still wanna have dinner my mother made it," i said. "Awww you know how much i love your mother's cooking." I knew he was still bothered by what happened so I didn't mention it the rest of the night.

Sorry guys I've been a little stressed out this week but i know that isn't any excuse and again a special thanks to @AvaWalsh7 for the idea used in the chapter.