o n e: the surprise

Westons POV:

"Weston, get down here now! We need to talk," my mother yelled from the living room. I waved goodbye to all my followers on YouNow (if you haven't figured out already, I'm kinda "famous" on this app called YouNow).

"Whatever it was I didn't do it!" I shouted back at her while I ran down the stairs towards the living room.

"You aren't in trouble Weston, I just wanted to tell you something - something you're probably going to like," she grinned. "Awesome! What is it? Tell me, tell me," I whined to her like a five year old.

"We're moving to Florida! And thats not all, we're going to be Mario's neighbors!" My mother was winking at me by now whilst I was just frozen in place. You see, I'm bisexual and I may or may not have a crush on my best friend Mario Selman, who lives in Florida. I don't know if I'll ever admit my feelings to him. I mean, I don't want to ruin our friendship.

But just imagine if we were dating, a voice in my head snickered.

Weston's Mom's POV:

"Oh my god that is the greatest news ever, mom! When are we leaving?" he asked with a goofy grin on his face. Weston came out to me about 2 months ago so I know how excited he is since he likes Mario.

And he thought he could hide it from me? Heck no.

"We leave in a week so start packing right away and be prepared to bid farewell to all your friends. By the way, it's a suprise so don't tell your fans. We don't want Mario to find this out." I smiled. I was excited, my little Weston may be able to profess his feelings to Mario. I'll be their little matchmaker. My smile widened when I saw how quick he was to run up the stairs to begin packing. He moved so fast, that he almost tripped on a step.

**Time Skip to 1 week**

Weston's POV: (sorry for all the POV changes)

I can't believe we're finally here! Mario still doesn't know since its like 10 in the morning and he's at school. Ugh, school. Why is it even a thing? I decide to go unpack to kill time. I'm finally broadcasting to my fans because my mom gave me the okay. As I'm opening up the YouNow app, I watch as the numbers rapidly increase within seconds.

430 Watching.
620 Watching.
1K Watching.
6K Watching.

"Hello everybody, I've got a huge announcement for you all today," I flashed a toothy grin at the webcam. Instantaneously, the chat blew up with excited comments.

"Omg what tell me pls"

"Don't keep us waiting"

"Tell me you doo doo head"

I chuckled mischievously.

"Drum roll please." I banged my hands in a quick motion on the desk. "I moved to Florida! Aaaand I'm Mario's new neighbor! But don't tell him yet, I'm gonna surprise him," Gosh, hopefully they won't mention a single thing.

"You are so lucky😩,"

"#meston4life,"

#mestonisgoals,"

I smiled at the thought of Meston being real.

If only..

I continued my broadcast until I noticed that I've been streaming for 2 hours now. I flashed my followers a smiled and waved goodbye. I decided to head off to take a shower before Mario got home from school. I might've also had a little something to take care of.. if you know what I mean.

Emerging from the steam, I put on some deodorant and a white v-neck with some black shorts. Man, the warm weather got me getting a whole new wardrobe, I swear. I headed over to the Selman house and was greeted by Mama Selman.

"Hey Mama Selman, how you been?" I asked, holding my arms out for an hug. She screamed with excitement, joy, basically all the emotions that one can feel when they're happy. "I've been great! What're you doing out here in Florida?" She pulled away from our little embrace and placed her hands on my cheeks while gliding the tips of her thumbs across the center of my cheek. "Well.. I happen to be your new neighbor. My family decided to move here. Guess North Carolina just wasn't cutting it for us," I shrugged. "Mario will be so happy to hear that you're here! Geez, he hasn't seen you since you since you guys finished up your tour. If you'd like, you can wait for him in his room. He should be home in 15 - upstairs 3rd one to left." She winked at me and gave me two thumbs up. "Good luck, Weston! I've gotta head somewhere so the house will be for you two!"

I smirked. Finally Mario and i are gonna be all alone.

I apologize if any of you didn't like it but please, don't leave any hate. Keep in mind that it's my first story. For those of you that liked it, just to letting you know that I'll try to update as often as i can but it may not be consistent as I've got some exams to study for. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Until next time, loves!

P.S Thank you kathy for helping me with all my grammer and editing 😊