| Chapter Thirty - Two |

Dear Diary,

My birthday had passed and he remembered it, I was happy until I noticed he had forgotten about the birthday party.

At midnight I had found that he tagged me in a photo of him and I on Instagram. He had written, "Happy Birthday to one of the kindest out there! <3."

I was extremely flustered and happy, he only posts about certain person on Instagram. Huh, maybe I am special to him.

He was my whole world.

Even by little actions like this that he does, it makes me fall in love with him even more.

Twelve hours go by and we text. As always, I had began the chat. I started just by saying his name.

In a few moments, he answered back saying my name as well. He asked how my day was and he went on to wish me a happy birthday for the third time. I told him and my day and I asked about his as well.

I also had thanked him for telling me happy birthday, again.

I remembered the post on Instagram he had put and I commented thank you under it. He had replied with, "thank you? For what? This is nothing.

Then, we kept talking about my little cousin who he absolutely loves. Then, I asked if he was coming to my birthday party in a week. So, he said, "I guess, I have a wedding that week and I'm not sure when. So, I hope I can come."

In my mind, I kept praying for him to come.
I quickly answered, "I hope you come! Cause my birthday can't be a birthday without you guys! <3."
He immediately answered by, "No, no. Don't say that, We're all going to come and you'll have a blast!"
I smiled at the text and replied, "I hope so! <3"

After a while of speaking about my little cousin again, we stopped chatting.

After a while, my cousin insisted on making a prank call on him. I really didn't agree, but she insisted. We called him, she spoke to him. She said a joke and he laughed. Then, we called again and he pressed the mute button. My cousin then said, it's a prank call by me. I talked to him and joked around and then I greeted him and hung up.

I texted him back apologizing about the prank call. He said it's okay. I felt really awkward. But, I was happy to hear his voice. I really miss him. So freaking much.

I'll see him in 10 days for my birthday party. I really can't wait.

I can't wait to see his crystal brown eyes that always light in the sun. I really love speaking to him.

He's the guy who's always been there. He's the guy who I always count on. He's the guy who sees me special. He's the guy who's always sweet to me. He's the guy who always saves me. Even by his little kind words or smiles. He's the guy who makes me happy like a child with a new toy!

I'm in love with him.

He's my superman.

He's my PeterPan.

I've heard of many love stories, but our's is my favorite!

I Love Him Beyond Perfection.

I Love Him.

Love,

Your Lover.