5. first kiss part 1

Bucky Barnes
You were friends with Steve rogers so you are also friends with the avengers. It was a day off for you and the Avengers so you decided to visit Avengers tower. Right now you are walking with Natasha. "So are you and Barnes boyfriend and girlfriend yet or...." "No he's not my boyfriend." "Oh look there's your boyfriend now." Bucky was walking down the hallway towards you. "He's not my boyfriend.......yet." When you get close to Bucky, nat decides to trip you. You fall taking Bucky down with you. Now your on top of him and your lips accidentally touch his. "Oh my god, bucky I'm so sorry are y-" You are cut off by Bucky. He brought your head down to his and kissed you like there was no tomorrow. While you are doing that nat is in the back taking picture. Next thing you knew you were on the cover People magazine.

Steve rogers
It was your 4 date and you went to a carnival that came there. You where walking around when steve suggested the ferris wheel. "I don't know steve, I'm not a big fan of heights." "I promise I won't let anything happen to you." "Ok I trust you." You got on and it went around a couple times then it stopped at the top. You looked down and every thing was so small. "Oh no,oh no oh no." And you closed your eyes. Steve pulled you into his arms. "Shh its ok I got you." "I can't do it, I can't steve." "(Y/n), look at me." When you looked at him, he crashed his lips to yours. You for got all about your fear

Tony stark
You and Tony where watching horror movies at stark tower. You liked horror movies ,but this felt so real. You were holding on to Tony. "Hon, its just a scary movie, its not real." "But it feels so real." "Babe, look at me." Then, boom! His lips crashed into yours and move in perfect harmony.

Clint Barton
"Hey ,(y/n), I want to teach you to shoot a bow." You knew he would ask this soon, but you all ready knew how. "OK Clint teach me." First he he shot one to show you, then you done it. You put the arrow on then aimed and shot it. Bullseye. You put in another arrow, aimed, shot it. Bullseye again, and again, and again, until all the arrows where gone. Clint was speechless. He didn't know what to say. "Well, your a f-fast learner." "Clint, I already knew how to shoot." "Wait, what!" "Yep, there was a team for this at my school, we won the championship 4 years in a row." "And your telling me this now!" "I was waiting for the right time." "I am so in love with you." And with that, he kissed you.