3. he asks you out

Tony Stark:
After the party you called him and began hanging out. Right now you were at his house watching the newest episode of the walking dead. "Um, (y/n), I was wondering if I could ask you something?" He asked. "Yes, of course. What do you want to ask?" "We've been friends for a little while and I was wondering if you would go on a date with me?" "Yes, Tony I would love to go on a date with you."

Steve rogers
After the running incident you were at a cafe down the street. You were in line waiting when someone tapped on your shoulder. "Hi (y/n). "Steve?" "Yep its me. How's your ankle?" "Its good. It don't hurt no more, but still a little swollen." "I'm really sorry about that." "Oh its ok I hurt my ankle all the time." "Um I was going to ask you this last time but it wasn't the right moment. I was wondering if you would go on a date.....with me?" "I would love to." You kiss his cheek and walk out forgetting about your coffee.

Clint Barton:
You were back at the practice room working on your aim when suddenly an arrow flew past you head into the wall. You let out a little scream. You looked behind you but know one was there. There was a piece paper on the arrow so you walked up to it and grabbed the paper. It read 'would go on a date with me?
-Clint'
"YES", you screamed and waited. You could faintly hear someone scream "YES I DID IT"

Thor
You was talking to you friend Phil when Thor came up to you. "May I talk to you, my lady." Said Thor. "Yes, yes you may." Both of you walk away from Phil. "We have not formally introduced our selves, I am Thor of Asgard and you are?" " I'm (y/n) of earth." "Now that we know each other, would go on, what you mortals call, a date." "Yes Thor I would." "Wonderful tomorrow at 8." You nod and walk back to Phil. "What was that about?" "Thor asked me out." "OH MY GODS, YOUR DATING THOR!" he screams. Every one looks at you. " YOU HAVE A MAN CRUSH ON STEVE ROGERS!", now every one is looking at him including Steve.

Loki
Loki had started working with the avengers. You were on your couch reading a book when he appeared I'm front of you. "AHAA!",you scream and throw the book at him which he catches. "My apologies for startling you." "Why are you here, no wait how do you know where I live?" "Shield and I need to ask you a question." "What's the question?" "Will you go on a date with me?" "Y-You want me to go on a d-date w-with you?" "Yes, I understand if you don't wan-" "I would love to loki." He smiles a disappears.

Bruce banner:
You and Bruce were in the lab together working on a project. He was looking at some note you took when he said, "That's it (y/n) you figured it out!" "I did!" "Yes, oh I love you." "You guys are finally together?",said tony as he walked in "No, why would we be together?" "Cause Bruce has a giant crush on you." "You like me?" "Um, m-maybe." He stares at the ground. "Brucie I like you to." "Would you go on a date with me?" "Yes." "Wooh yeah Bruce got a girl" said tony in the back ground.

Bucky Barnes
Bucky p.o.v
"So you like (y/n),huh.", said Sam.
"I don't know what your talking about.", I say. "Come on man tell me." "No!" "Tell me, tell me,tell me,tell me, tell me, t-" "FINE" I say as we walk in to the lounge room. "Yes, I'm in love with (y/n) ok, happy!"

(Y/n) p.o.v
"Yes I'm in love with (y/n) ok, happy." That was the first thing I heard. I was laying on the couch so they didn't see me. I shot up and looked at Sam. His eyes got big."what?" Said bucky, He was facing Sam. Sam point behind bucky, at me. "She's behind me isn't she" Sam just nodded. Bucky's head fell down and Sam said "I'll leave you to alone.", and left. Bucky walked to the nearest wall and started banging his head against it. I grabbed the pillow and walked over to bucky. When his head came back I put the pillow between him and the wall so he hit the pillow not the wall. He looked up at me, I smiled. He looked back down and sighed. "So you like me?" "Yeah" he said quietly. I moved his hair out of the way, kissed is cheek and whispered "I like you to." I walked back over to the couch and layed down. Bucky just looked at me. "Well you go on a date with me." He asked. "Yes"

Pietro maximoff

Every Tuesday you go to the park. You sit under the same tree and read. Pietro really wanted
To see you again. You did call but only once. He regretted not asking you out. So he decided go to the park to see if you were there. Luckily you were. "Hello" Pietro said to you. "Oh, hello Pietro." "I need to ask you something. I should have asked you when you called but.... Anyways I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" He said. You could tell he was nervous. You stood up " I would love to."