two

Mikaelsons » 2

Groaning as sunlight poured through the window, Harley cuddled further into the blankets. Suddenly she froze. She didn't remember much of last night, just drinking.

She sat up and looked around. She was in a huge room she didn't recognize. She threw the black blanket off of her, and appreciated the fact the room was all black, and smiled when she saw it also had red.

Jumping up she slipped on her heels, which were by the door, and skipped down the stairs. She reached what looked to be a kitchen and noticed five people watching her.

Tilting her head, she tried to remember who they were. She knew they were Original Vampires, she could sense that, but everything else she didn't know.

Noticing only one girl, she glared at the boys. "If any of ya' touched me, I will torture ya'. It'll be fun for me too considering ya' can't die." she grinned. "Trust me, last time they were killed."

She skipped up to the cabinets and started looking for a cup. Once she found one, she plopped into a chair and sipped her water.

"How did those people touch you?" the one with black hair asked. He has nice hair. She smirked.

Elijah watched as a distant look appeared in her eyes. Many emotions flashed through. Pain, Anger, Sadness, and finally something sinister appeared.

Harley remembered when Mistah J convinced her to drink with him. They both got so drunk, that they passed out. When they woke up, Harley was naked.

Joker was furious when he noticed many of his henchmen looking satisfied. Harley realized what had happened, and that was the first and last time they had seen her cry.

The Joker and her gathered the suspects and murdered them. Joker gutted some of them, while she cut their dicks off.

She was snapped back into the present when someone touched her shoulder. Her eyes snapped up to meet the blonde girl. She glared at the girl, and was tempted to smack her.

"You okay?" Blondie asked. Harley shrugged and a small smile appeared on her lips. It had been so long since someone had asked her that, she didn't remember what it felt like for someone to be concerned.

"I'm fine. Tell me your names please, I can't keep callin' ya' Blondie." Harley teased them.

"I'm Elijah and these are my siblings Niklaus, Kol, Finn, and Rebekah." she nodded slightly and giggled.

"I'm Harley." she stated simply. Everyone fell into a comfortable silence, but it was broken when Harley's phone rang.

Glancing at the caller id, she glared at the phone. The Mikaelsons were curious to her reaction, and decided to eavesdrop.

"Mistah J!" Harley said in fake enthusiasm, "What could you possibly want?" she asked innocently. She knew she was making him angry, and it made her smirk.

"Where are you Harley? You stole my car, and you left!" The Joker growled on the other end. Harley was close to laughing.

"Wall ya' see, I took your car because I could. Where am I? Away from ya'." she snapped sassily.

"You shouldn't have left." he growled. "I'm gonna get you back."

A short thrill went through her body and she laughed humorously. "Ya' should've thought about that before ya' touched me." Suddenly she was serious again. "Come after me and B-man will know all your secrets."

She hung up, not allowing him time to speak. Harley smiled teasingly at at the Originals. "So tell me, why am I here?"

⭐⭐⭐⭐

{excited af who's seen Suicide Squad? }