• Chapter 8: When Is Soon?

Author's POV

Onew almost dropped two mugs of milk he was holding when a person not Sachee opened the door of the apartment that was supposed to be her's.

*It's him again. Right?* Kyungsoo thought.

Onew looked at the door. It still had the carving. He knocked on the right door, the only thing that ain't right is this boy opening the door.

Onew tried he's hardest to smile. "Hi, my name is Onew, I'm Sachee's neighbor...is Sachee home?"

Onew. Kyungsoo was dead sure she heard that name before.

"She is.."

"Then can I speak to her?"

"Are you sure you know Sachee? She doesnt speak. So even if I agree, you wont be speaking with her." Kyungsoo raised his one eyebrow. He didnt like the feel of this boy. He screams...TROUBLE. "Get your facts straight"

"Who do you think you are to speak like that?"

"I'm a nobody named 'Sachee-Shin's-Bestfriend'" Onew was rather surprised. *Do Kyungsoo.*    

"Listen, Mr. Bestfriend. I come at peace. I just want to pay a visit to my friend." Kyungsoo's eyebrow creased...        

Right then Sachee came into the door. She saw Onew. "Sachee!" She batted her eyebrows a coupe of times before absorbing that her neighbor-slash-friend was here.

She waved hi to Onew. "U-uhm, well...I thought I'd come to give you this" He held out one mug of hot milk.       

Sachee took the mug then nodded as a sign of thanks.

"Ah, Sachee, I'll wait for you downstairs later. Let's go to school together." Onew said, completely ignoring Kyungsoo's piercing stare.

Sachee nodded then went inside again, leaving Kyungsoo with Onew again.

"She wont be needing you to come with her to school, Onew-ssi. I'll be the one to accompany her." Kyungsoo blurted out. Onew raised a brow.

"Oh really?"

"Really."