• Chapter 2: No.

Sachee's POV

I entered our class room and the oh so noisy room suddenly fell quiet. All eyes were on me, okay, I’m kinda used with the stares…I mean they do that for like everyday.

I took a seat and they all started gossiping. Well its all about me and the freak thingy. Yea I’m a freak. A weirdo mute freak. That’s what they call me alright.

I stoped talking for some reason and its very heavy for me to take.

After a while our homeroom teacher/adviser went in the room. She called out for attendance first. Calling different names of my classmates “Sachee Shin”She called out my name. I was supposed to say present but all I did was raise my hand. “quiet young lady”I heared her mumble to herself. I get that a lot mam, your not the only one.

After she called our attendance she announced something. “Alright. Who’s ready for a new person in class?”everyone grew curious but I kept my straight face on “well here’s good news guys, your having a new classmate…it’s a he”all the girls squirmed in excitement the thought of a new boy classmate teases them for some reason. “okay then, I think hes been waiting for quite sometime now…here he is. Kai sweety please come in”The name gave goosebumps up to my spine. Well it doesn’t sound familiar but I don’t know for some reason…I felt something in that name.

The knob of the door twisted a little then the door flung open. Everyone’s jaw-dropped specially the girls'…including mine. Well mine wasn’t literally a jaw drop…my lips parted in awe. I-i…I was dumfounded for a moment.

That so called ‘Kai’ looks exactly like…my Jong In. It’s just that this Kai has that different aura and feel.

He was walking to the middle of the class. He really resembles him. I studied his features…his hair, his eyes, his nose, his lips…it all went match to Jong In’s.

His hair was the same color with Jong In.  His eyes, those deep captivating brown eyes, his nose were as perfect as Jong In’s and his lips…those usher lips that I missed for almost two years it matched perfectly with Jong In’s.

“go on Kai, introduce yourself” the teacher politely said to Kai, he gave her a smile. That smile…I will never forget Jong In’s sweet smile, but it really looked like it was Jong In’s, I know.  

“Hello everyone.”I was shoked by his voice…this cant be happening. His voice was…like a record of Jong In’s…I mean…his voice EXACTLY sounds like Jong In. “I’m Kai, Kim Kai. I’m very happy to be here today, I hope we all get along well”Kai said as he smiled again.

Sachee, there are a lot of Kim’s in Korea. Its impossible that Kim Jong In and Kim Kai are related. I just cant understand the fact that they’re the same…like everything, he was like a photocopy of Jong In.

“verywell then, you can sit now Kai. Hmmmmmm, sit beside Sachee overthere”my eyes rounded in horror. Of all the vacant seats in the room…why beside me? Cant they see the physical well lets say mental pain their making me under go.

Because of this Kai guy, memories of Jong In becomes fresher and fresher every minute. And I don’t wanna remember Jong In anymore, it…hurts. You see, I’m the reason for Jong In’s death. I did something…something that involves my stupid talking, that caused his death.

Kai went near and he was eyeing me. Well I kept a straight face on on the outside while in the inside I wanna melt at his stare.

Then finally this Kai was seated beside me. It was very awkward. Well God knows how much I want to talk to him, I mean I just love Jong In’s  voice, I missed it.

Class continued and none of us talked to each other. Well for me not talking is necessary but for him? Maybe he just don’t want to talk to me. Who would want to talk to someone that doesn’t give a reply.

Several hours later the bell rang and it was time for lunch. I was about to go out the room when I heared someone called me “hey, excuse me”I was shocked that he called me, for what reason? I turned around, he raced to me. “you dropped this”Kai handed me my handkerchief. Oh, I didn’t notice. I looked at him then took the handkerchief from his hand, I nooded at him as a sign of my thanks then I went out.

My knees were trembling, I feel like any minute now I’m going to fall. I don’t know, its just like talking to Jong In face to face.

Just as I was about to collapse or lets say fall to my knees someone caught me. He put his arms around my shoulders then pulled me close…it was Onew “Sachee, are you sick? You look like you were about to fall”He asked me. I just shaked my head. Well thanks to Onew, I wasn’t humiliated in the hall way.

When we reached the canteen, Kai…was already there. He was with Kris, Chanyeol, Sehun and Tao, the school kings/hearthrobs. Well they arent very kind though, they’re the royals in the school. Yea, they’re all very handsome but ofcourse my Jong In…wait, Sachee…stop it. Kai and Jong In are two different persons, Kai is not Jong In. NO.

I just cant understand why Kai ended up with them, for a short while I thought of Kai as kind but I guess he will be influenced from now on.

Before, Chanyeol was a good gentleman, now he’s a famous heart breaker.

Sehun and Tao, while these two were very sweet and kind before, not until Kris…thought them some stuff and now their attitude was the opposite of before.

Kris, I don’t know with that guy, he’s like the leader of them, since his family owns the school. He’s cold and heartless.

While Kai, say good bye to him and his good acts…he’s gonna be like them soon.

“Sachee…”I looked at Onew “I’ve been talking here, at you were spacing out…is something wrong?”I just shaked my head “okay, wait for me over there I’ll be picking your food, is that alright?”I just nooded then walked to the table.

I was looking at Kai then when he looked at my direction I quickly shifted my eyes. Well I don’t want him to catch me looking at him.

I sat down at the table and waited for Onew.

~•~•~•~•~•

My nose is really bleeding on writing this xDD LOL~ JOKE! My 1st engrish fic. and its a real challenge...although I really love my plot for this story ♥ Thanks for reading ^_^

 Onew in the multimedia *u*

 Happy Birthday To KaiSoo (in advance :">)

~Keru • :**