Chpt #5 lets play

When Beáte my twin stranger came I took her from the airport and to a barber shop and get her to look like me.
"So you are playing Shin Sue Eun my twin sister and I am your brother Shin Wan Eun, and I came back from visiting my family in Daegu cause you called me that you have been caught and you know bts" shows pic of them.
"Ok memorize there names and face ok". She nodes
"Cool, so while you are at it I will be out get some drinks from Starbucks, Strawberry cappuccino right." I pretend i forgotten.
"You know me so well"she said sarcastically. "And what is my life with out you, buddy"
At Starbucks
"Two strawberry cappuccino please"  I said to the waiter in front. While she is making I saw someone familiar.
"HEY LEE SUNG YOUNG, OVER HERE". I yelled waving my hand up.
"Erm...Do I know you" she pointed her finger at me while holding her Americano.
"Ye~"wait I forgot darn I am a boy now she won't remember me. If I told her I would blow my cover.
Lee sung young pov:
"Ye~". She paused thinking something.
Yeah Minnie I know it's you ㅋㅋㅋ
"No but I know you"she said pointing at me"pfft. "Oh you are the newbie Shin wan Eun from BTS".i drank my Americano and.
"Shin Wan Eun. calling Shin Wan Eun" the lady in the counter called through her speaker. Bts hasen't shown her debut yet s/he is not famous yet.
"Coming"she yelled. She got her drinks and said her goodbyes to me.
"See you soon Sung" she waved to me and left.
Park min hee/shin wan Eun pov:
Thx counter lady if it wasn't for you I could have spilled ma beans, son
"See you soon Sung" I greet her goodbye and left to check on Beáte my twin stranger.
Barber shop
"So you remember there names and faces" she nodded to me while drinking her cappuccino.
"Yeah and I also heard there songs there really good". I taught Hangul before just in case in the future. And it's now.
"So testing time" I took the tablet out of her hands " I will show you a picture of the members and you have to name them arasso"I showed her a pic of all of them and she got it all correct. "Good I think we could fool them" we both smiled. "And done" the barber said while chopping one last hair that needs to be cut. And now we look alike.
"That will be w300" I paid and we left.
We went to big hit and ask the desc person
"Excuse me do you know where bts are?". "Yes they are in the practice room upstairs, so you are the newbie"
"Yeah. And thanks". "Bye hottie" OMG was she flirting with me eeeww I don't like women or girl.
"OMG Minnie was she flirting with you" Beáte was looking at me smiling
"Maybe she was talking to you". I was thinking of a combat but I came up with a lame one poop.
"Dude we look alike so she was clearly talking to one of us" I already know that.
"You know what's really funny"I said with a smile, she smiled back prepared to laugh
"What"
"When she figured out I was a girl". Her smile came back down i think she doesn't get, that is so obvious.
"So"
"And she will find out she was flirting with a girl". And we burst out laughing.
Even when we entered the dance room we were still laughing and I could see tears coming out of my eyes.
J-hope:"what's so funny" he wants to here and he had a smile on.
"And nice to meet you Sue Eun" he held his hands to me asking for a shake.
When no one was looking I step on Beáte's foot gently and she looked at me, my face said *laugh*
And we thought of what happened back at the desc lady and burst laughing
"I am Wan Eun and this is sue Eun" i said pointing to each other.
I decided to tease him and sis pretending to act stupid
"Or I am Sue Eun and this is Wan Eun" and we 3burst laughing again.
"Haha we should put name tags on you" j-hope said.
Then the rest of bts came to us.
"Hi I am Jimin the handsome one" Jimin said holding my hands. Also he thought I was Sue Eun and he kissed my hand like a prince do to greet a princess.
I took away my hand of him while he was still kissing it and he was like 'what'
"DUDE I AM WAN EUN and if that was ment for me the 'Dude I don't like man'". Jim in's face turned pink and we were laughing darn instead of bts we should be called laughing fits, cause we are laughing. I turned around took of my phone and.
"Hehe sorry" and he looks at Sue Eun
"So I think I lost my chance" he said. And if Parker croft was here he would beat the sh*t out of him.
"Well maybe but I have no interest in you, but so you know I have a boyfriend and I love him" but I was so sneaky I called Parker, and that people is why I turned around earlier with my phone.
"Aww. I love you to darling"
"Eeeeek PARKER....WHERE ARE YOU" she yelled and it hurts my ear
"Hey you were not suppose to say anything" I said through the phone
"Give it here.i love you baby and talk to you soon"
"Now I am tired let's practice"
"No no not yet, Sue I am sorry of what happened yesterday" Suga said finally someone who did not get it wrong
"It's ok, and earlier the desc person down stairs was flirting with L" I kind of tackled her to the floor to make her shut up.
"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
Dance practice time skip:
"Whoa it's so hot, can some one please turn on the air conditioner"
"But it does not do much" j-hope said
"Yes it does" I yelled. And he turned it on but it was one of them moving head with circling fan showing fan. AND INHATE THEM FANS.
"WHAT THATS THE AIR CONDITIONER" I yelled with sweat.
"Do we not have them box fan that makes the room cold bye just fanning like this one" I showed them a video of one in my grandma's
"OMG that looks nice to cool us down, but why do you got a video of it" Jungkook said curiously.
"Well I was a kid and I got my phone when I was 7 and I was so happy I took video and pics of lame things and I kept it to remember the good old days"I explained.
"How about we end the practice here and cool of and once we are cooled of we could practice more." I thought of it and every1 agreed.
And we did our ways and I saw v taking a pic of himself I think for Instagram or snapchat or twitter I don't know
But I decided to photo bomb and I did.
And he was taking pics from snapchat and he looks cute with that dog filter.
So when he was taking another one I got caught in it, with my face in a dog to.
"Don't we look cute"I said happily and I ran of cause v was chasing me while we were both smiling and having fun.
Every one was laughing at how cute we are and they joined in but we played 'chase the twins and guess' (a/n:I made that up so please don't judge I can't think of anything else)
----------------------
Bts:I LOVE YOU ARMY XXXXOOOOXXXX