Chapt #1 the biggining

January 27-2014
Min Hee pov:
Today is the day I am going to debut as an Idol. But I have to tell Bang Si Hyuk (well I searched up BigHit and it said that he found BigHit in 2005) that I want to debut in a boy group, so I knocked at his office door.
Knock knock
"Come in, oh MinMin"mr Bang said, that is his nickname for me.
Me and mr bang are really close like he is my second father.
"Annyeongseyo (sorry I don't know how to spell it)mr.Bang can I ask u something"
"Of course" he said smiling
"Can I debut in a boy group"
"Why is the girl group I put u in not nice and you know a boy group is a group with boys not boys and a girl"
"I know but if I am in a girl group it won't be fun and they dances sometimes could be perverted cuz they shake there butts, like Exid up and down song, I don't to be raped"
"And also fans can also hate you cause you are in a group mostly with boys" he said looking a bit upset.
"I know and that is why I go dress as a girl and my voice is also kind of low maybe it's ok" I said with a bit of excitement.
"But what if they found out you are a girl, what will you do now" he said.
"I could try cover it up and it does not work then I could go to the girl group" I said, hopefully maybe he will agree cuz I am kind of sneaky like fox (I love foxes and wolves).
"Hmm" he is thinking hard for a good minute and agreed
And he will tell me what boy group I am going to join tomorrow eek.
(????) pov:
Mr bang called me to his office and i am quite curious and what he wants.
"So miss lee the member you are suppose to meet today can't join cuz she wants to join a boy group for a reason and she is the maknae of your group. (girl group name) ((I will think in the future and if I did think of one remind me in the comments)) miss Park Min Hee she is going to join as the new member of bts. And Just to inform u that if she is caught as a girl someday she will join your group."
"Oh sure, so is that all mr.Bang"
"Yes and no need for the that, we are all friends here, so call me by my real name, miss Lee Sung Young (can't think of any other names so I put name maybe might work)" he said proudly
"Just so you know you are leader of your group treat them well and lead responsibly 😊"
"Ok I will, thank you" I bowed a 90 degrees for respect and left the room.
I that name I heard it before (to be honest Park Min Hee does not know they were cousins in blood).
Flashback:
"Mom why can't we keep my little cousin" I said almost feel like I am going to cry
"Because we don't have much money to afford much food. and were will she sleep you know we are poor and we don't have much money. If both her parents were alive maybe we could ask to live with them for a while and you could have more time to play. BUT NOW THEY ARE DEAD AND I DID NOT GET TO SAY I LOVED THEM. AND THEY HAVE TO LEAVE AND LEAVE US AND THERE ONLY CHILD BEHIND" she yelled while crying.
A few years later we got more money our lives changed we lived In the cute now and went to every orphanages if they have her but they don't and we thought she either have got adopted or dead. And soon we forgot about her but still know she is family.
End of flash back
'No way it her and she still has the family name SHE IS MY LOST COUSIN EEK.'
I danced happily until I bumped into someone, and we both fall on the floor.
"I'm so sorry I was not looking where I was going" I said and looked up. But thought I was blind course .......it..... Was ......her.
"No it's my fault if I did not have seen you I would had moved out of your way, and I am Park Min Hee  you"
"Lee Sung Young but I am going my stage name as Layla" I said absorbing her face like a maniac that hasen't seen another human being in forever.
"May I touch your face" oh god that sound creepy AM I TURNING INTO A MANIAC.
But she giggled and said.
"Sure as long it's not into my nose or my eyes or into my mouth".
Oh.. Then I start to touch it, it's smooth and a bit rough and felt her lips were like a bit dry just like her and felt her ears and it felt just like her.
Oh...my.....wait one more but a question.
"So who are your parents and where are you from" I said staring at her blankly.
" oh I am Filipino born in Ireland. And my parents came here and found me so I am clearly adopted so I don't know for question no.1 but my parents are Filipino so they know I am half Korean and Filipino but no.2 I don't know"
Just as I suspected it's just like her before we abandoned her.
Min Hee pov:
Why was she touching my face and asking me questions like that.
"I just came back here to see what's it's like here and probably bump into my fav idols and make my dream come true"
"And also good bye, sorry for a quick talk it's just that I did not had much sleep and I am really tired so see you" I pretend to look tired just because I don't feel like talking so I felt guilty and went back to my apartment.(pic above)
When I got to my apartment I flopped on my couch and flipped the t.v channels. But there is nothing interesting to watch so I went to to the apple box thing went to netflex also nothing to watch so I went to YouTube.
I listened to music a few kpop and none kpop like Avril Lavigne and Kind of Selena Gomez. And i got really bored so I put cutiepiemarzia or pewdiepie and NigaHiga for entertainment, and it worked WHOOA.
7:36p.m oh god I should be asleep right now cuz it's a big day tomorrow.
So turned T.V of and went to bed.
-------------------------------------
First chapt done WHOOOA sorry is it's bad on my other stories it's bad so I think this will be bad to hehhe.
Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes I will not re read this so and I am also not wearing my glasses so I might put thing not suppose to be here like last 3 times I put dick and shit and fuck by accident so I hope they don't pop up again cuz I don't mean it. So bye and goodnight.
Bts: sweet dreams (my name)
A/n: thx guys ~made a group hug~
Jung kook re read this in the morning and don't put them again I don't care if it's in the story or author note just don't up them upppp. ~sad face while pouting~ (don't know if that made sense)
Jin: he is right don't put them up cuz he is to young to know ~covers maknae ears's~
A/n:aww cute ~gives both really tight hugs~ ~let's go of hug~
A/n: good bye and good night .