20: He asked me on a Date.

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, is he not back yet?" I asked worriedly. Even though I felt strange at his weird and sudden change in behaviour towards me, he was good to me and I like him, as a friend though.

"He's back. He came home today when I was getting ready for school."

"That's good, right?"

"Yes but not when he turns up with bruises and a black eye." She mumbled as she parked her car in her usual spot.

"What?" I gaped at her in surprise.

"I don't know how he got that, he won't tell me and he locked himself in his room." She unbuckled her seatbelts, with me following suit. We grabbed out backpacks and walked towards the school building.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna talk with Ryan about it."

"How will he know anything?" I gave her a confuse stare.

"The last place I know where Jason was, was at the party and so Ryan might know where he went after that or with whom he might have fought." She answered shrugging. I nodded my head slowly at her response.

"Come on, let's get to class now."

Classes went by and it was history now after which lunch. There was no sign of Zander or any of his friends except Dylan. After what he had said at the party, I don't think I could face him ever again and I should be happy that he was not here today but a big part in me wanted to see him at least once for which I wanted to smack myself.

Bringggg.....

As soon as the bell went off, everyone started packing their bags, some even went out even before the teacher had walk out of the classroom.

No manners.

I collected my things and shoved them in my bag ready to meet Hannah for lunch, I guess I was so engrossed in packing to get of here that I didn't notice someone standing beside me until I turned around to leave only to gasped and jump back.

Ryan Parker was standing so close beside me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Ryan said as he looked regretful for scaring me.

"No, it's fine Ryan." I smiled at little him as he scratched his head nervously.

"You know my name?" He asked in surprise as his eyes widen a little.

"Um... Yeah I know. Why, I shouldn't?" I cocked my head and looked at him in confusion. He shook his head and smiled widely.

"No it's just.....nothing." He smiled again.

Ryan Parker was cute with his blond locks, blue eyes and charming smile. He was tall but was short comparing to Zander.

"So, you need something?" I asked trying not be rude as I had to meet Hannah and she would flip out on me if i keep her waiting.

"Yeah actually I need history notes and I don't think anyone else would have a complete notes other than you. So can I... Um borrow your book?" He asked with his bright blue eyes staring straight at me.

"Sure, you can." I unzipped my bag and hand him my history notes. He grinned as he took the book from me. "I'll return it tomorrow." He promised.

"Okay." I nodded my head zipping my back. "I'll see you around, Amelia." Ryan said giving me a salute as he joined his friends who were waiting for him by the door.

After they left, I realized I was the only one left and so I quickly made my way towards the door. I was already late and if I keep Hannah waiting she'd flip out on me. But before I could grab the door knob to open it, the door opened making me take a step back instantly.