20: He asked me on a Date.

Amelia Greene's Pov

"I'm fine, seriously." I repeated this same sentence for almost a nth time to Hannah who was busy pacing around her room with her arms flailing around her as she continued her rant.

"No, it's not. It's not okay. How can he do that?" She yelled as she turned around and gave me a pointed look. I shrugged trying to appear nonchalant, she huffed and started cussing at him.

"Han, look seriously it's fine. He never said he liked me and also I think I assumed his politeness as something else." I said meekly as I looked down at the floral sheets that she had on her bed. I traced my index fingers along the design of the sheets absentmindedly.

"Why are you defending him?" She huffed with her arms cross and sat down on her bed beside me.

"I'm not defending him."

"It looks like you are." She retort sassily. I sighed tiredly as sleepiness kicked in me. I rubbed my face and decided to keep my mouth shut.

She started rambling again about how Zander had lead me on and how he was such a butt hole, actually she used the A-word.

I regretted ever telling her about what Zander had said back at the party to Tiara's question of us being together.

As soon as I told her that Jason was at the party and also that the party was for him. She was all set to run back home but Ryan stopped her. But after much talk and yelling, Hannah grabbed my hand and ran out of Kyle's house towards her car.

After we reached home and changed into our night clothes, I told her everything that had happened after she went dancing with Ryan. As soon as I told her about Zander she flipped out and started making strategies on "How to kill a person without getting caught" which failed miserably.

"Hannah, it's okay and also I'm really tired. Can we sleep now?" I whined rubbing my eyes sleepily. She grumbled something under her breath and waved her hand dismissively. "Fine, let's sleep but I'll kick his fine ass on Monday."

"Fine? I thought you don't like him anymore." I chuckled lightly at her.

"You can't blame me. His ass is fine." I felt her shrugged as she turned off the bedside lamp that was on her side.

I chuckled at her again, she always knows how to make me smile. "Good night, Han." I said with a yawn.

"Good night, Am."

***

Monday....

"Morning Han." I chirped as I settled in the passenger seat of her car. She smiled a little and wished me back. She started driving but was quiet than usual which worried me a little. She was never quiet and if she was then she was either planning something or something was wrong.

"Han, are you okay?" I asked her, worried about her unusual behaviour.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She turned a little to look at me and then turned her attention back on the road.

"Is something wrong?" I asked still not convinced. She sighed heavily as she shook her head. "It's Jason." She mumbled with her eyes fixated on the road.

"What's wrong with Jason? Is he okay?" I perked up a bit when she mention Jason.

Was he okay? Last time I saw him was at the party and he was fine till then.

Hannah shook her head, her lips set in a thin line. "As you know he had not returned home since that party night." She looked at me from corner of her eyes. Jason was not home since that party and even when I went back home on Saturday evening, he still didn't return.