chapter four

Depuis le début

"I'm sorry Jungkook. Please can we start over?" Said the older boy with hopeful eyes.

"Sure." Said Jungkook almost regretting it already as they turned around and started to head back to his house.

"thanks for walking me back home." Said Jungkook as they stepped on his doorstep about fifteen minutes later.

"No problem."Taehyung said fiddling with his fingers."Well have a good night. See you tomorrow at School most likely." Said Jungkook sighing lightly.

Jungkook then turned around to open his door when he was stopped.

"Wait." Said Taehyung holding Jungkooks arm lightly and turning him around.

"What?" said a Jungkook looking up at Taehyung.

Then Taehyung Kissed him, lightly at first then it started to get heated. Taehyungs hands on Jungkooks waist and Jungkooks hands around Taehyungs neck. Jungkook then moaned slightly as he was lifted up intertwining his legs around Taehyungs lower abdomen.

"Jungkook. Do. You. Want. To?" Taehyung said between kisses." mm hmm." hummed Jungkook. And that was all Taehyung needed to start walking down the steps while still kissing Jungkook. Slowly heading away from Jungkooks house. Taehyung had seen Jimin look out the window and he had pain reflecting off of his face.

It was Jimins first time looking out the window and wished he hadn't looked out the window.

It broke Jimins heart. Jungkook legs were intertwining around Taehyungs waist and arms around his neck, kissing him like his life depended on it. But when Taehyung and Jungkook were heading away from Jungkooks house he knew he had lost all chances saving his best friend from heart break. And him from ever being with Jungkook. He had lost everthing right then and there. Just be there when he's broken down and crying. thought Jimin. You should've told him how you felt. Jimin had that thought running through his head on and on.

Taehyung and Jungkook didn't care who saw them.

But as they went to taehyungs doorstep Jungkook and him pulled away from each other to breath.

They only had done this a few times, breathing. But went back to there make out session, but this time Jungkook looked at Taehyungs house in awe.

They then started to kiss again but this time thier tongues were having a battle, which then Taehyung won.

They were walking up the stairs to Taehyungs bedroom when he asked,"are you sure you want to do this Jungkook I can wait." Said Taehyung looking down at the boy that was wrapped around him looking like he has done it for years.

"I'm r-ready T-Taehyung." he said with an a reassuring smile even though inside he was terrified that taehyung could hear his heart when he had said he could wait. And the it took everything for Taehyung not to just rip Jungkooks clothes right then and there.

So he shoved his bedroom door open and laid Jungkook on his bed just thinking something that he would never have thought he would think of. I need Jungkook. He's different. And for some reason Taehyung thought that this was a privilege. Just being able to look at Jungkook.

Oh he can't wait to destroy that boy Jimin and Jungkooks friendship.

And of course Jungkooks virginity.

Thought Taehyung as he was started to take off his shirt and then he got on Jungkook unbuttoning his plaid shirt. Slowly and tenderly kissing his neck and sucking on certain places, trying to find Jungkooks sweet spot.

"F-fuck Taehyung." Found it. Thought Taehyung as he sucked on the certain place underneath Jungkooks ear.

Then Taehyung started go lower on Jungkooks torso.
Jungkook then started to breath harder as he got lower putting his hands on Taehyungs hair pulling softly.

"Ahh!" Another moan. Taehyung then started to Palm Jungkooks clothed shaft," Damn baby boy your already ready for me." Said Taehyung as he stared at Jungkooks already hard dick. Then he started to tease Jungkook as he was slowly and painfully taking Jungkooks pants off of him. "Faster T-Taehyung." Taehyung just chuckled and pulled off Jungkook pants the rest of the way.

"Call me daddy." and he looked at Jungkook and thought, Your definitely different. Then Taehyung was back up onto Jungkooks neck giving him butterfly kisses around his neck.No! Don't think like that taehyung. Hes like any other person I have fucked. Taehyung had thought. "Ahh. D-daddy!" Moaned Jungkook clutching the bedsheets as he felt a love bite on his neck...

A/N
fan art is still not mine. Sorry I suck at smut but there's more to come in the next chapter... hopefully I get better! :)