Chapter 8~Had To Be Dyson

Step 1: Get Stuck In A Mall With Him.

I suggest a really big mall. So you don't get to die of hunger.

Ensure you and him aren't friends.

It took mere luck for a girl to get stuck in a mall with a guy during a heavy storm but who needs luck when you've got Geoffrey. Geoffrey, as I have come to understand is really good with computers and all things related to hacking. As to the snow, guess who I asked for help. No, it wasn't Lockwood. Actually, now that I think about it, there was no snow.

I made sure candidate number eight and I were the last persons to leave the mall and that's where Geoffrey came in, he shut the doors and windows automatically leaving candidate number eight and I stuck inside.

Girls, Boys, Ladies and Gents, presenting none other than........ Akshay Malhotra as candidate number eight.

Step 2: Pretend You Have A Severe Nightmare Condition That Triggers When You Don't Take Sleeping Pills.

It's cute how the boy already has feelings for you but you just happen to be oblivious to it all.

In the book, Tyler had a severe nightmare condition but I don't. Which is why am pretending to have one.

It'll be in your best interest to know that drinking sleeping pills when you can sleep perfectly fine isn't the brightest idea in the world.

If you are a boy, waking up to a teenage girl wailing about a nightmare isn't something you'd fancy. But I didn't care.

I threw a fit, wailing and screaming out my lungs and that's when Akshay decided to play hero and wrap me in his arms. And boy was his abs hard.

Step 2:✅

Step 3: You Fall For Him After Confessing The Reason For Your Nightmares.

The confessing part was hard especially when I didn't have anything to confess.

You'd think I can throw a fit but you should have seen Akshay. He was pissed off to say the least. He went on about how I ruined his his beauty sleep for attention. He rambled and rambled taking intimidating steps towards me and I was backing away until my back hit the wall. I moved futher if that was even possible and then he whispered in my ear,

"You know, the funniest thing is that I enjoyed every bit of it."

And with that people, Akshay crashed his lips on mine.

*When I hear crashed his lips on mine, the first thing that plays in my mind is a major lip accident with bloody and bruised lips*

Anyways, you won't believe who decided to play heroes, the cops that's who.

We dated for some weeks before I lost interest. In my defense, he didn't have a yacht.

I didn't exactly excel or fail.

* * *

Had to be Dyson is written by @thewrittersbug44.

This chapter is dedicated to @fanaticforbooks7, this book and a couple of others that I'll be using are her idea.

And also to @xHayItsKayx for all the right reasons.