Chapter 4~ The Player's Game.

Step 1: Move Back To Your Old Town And Reunite With Old Pals.

That didn't happen. Instead, Dad moved us to an entirely different town to the annoyance of Geoffrey who claimed to be leaving half of his life behind. He said he wasn't sure the girls in the new town would dig.

Anyways, we moved to the new town where I met candidate number four........ Mariano Sanchez, the tall, blonde, blue eyed boy who happened to live opposite my house.

Step 2: Hopefully, He Is A Player, So, You And Your New Friends Plan To Teach Him A Lesson.

In the book, Parker became a player so Sam's friends thought it'd be nice to teach him a lesson.

Mariano was a player, so my new bffs also thought it'd be nice to teach him a lesson.

The lesson was so big that Mariano had to transfer to a different school that wasn't even in town. He totally hated my guts.

Step 3: He Confesses He's In Love With You.

He did confess, but instead of love, heck, I would have settled for like. He said he hated me, my very existence and everything I represented. He also claimed I ruined his life, which I begged to differ. All he's doing is moving to a new town and a different school and he's making it sound as if he got death sentence.

And there he goes taking my heart with him.

"I'll wait for you Sanchez. Forever if I have to."

Forever is a long time.

Wait for Sanchez? Yeah, not happening.

Another Humongous Fail.

* * *

Playing Against The Player is written by yabookprincess.

Vote, comment and share.

Thank you