Midmoon's pro.

My eyes fluttered opened. My head hurt so badly. My eyes vision was blurry. I couldn't see anything. "Oh hey you're up" said a voice somewhere in the room. "Hey and were am I at!???"I said losing my voice. The owner of the voice laughed while saying "silly little boy first we need to get you feeling better, then I will tell you the deal alright??" I fell back onto the bed saying "fine we have a deal" He relied to me with a "good."

           After a little while I heard the door shut has he walked out. I shut my eyes and when I opened them up two seconds later he was standing over me looking at me right in the eye. I screamed "What the heck, Are you trying to kill me!?!?" He laughed saying "No, now why in the world would I kill something has beautiful has you" I blushed when he said that.

         (My mind)" wait he call us beautiful?" (Me) "Yea I think he did". "Hello u there boy?" said that weird boy. I yelled saying "STOP DOING THAT!!!!!" He laughed then said "here take this you will feel better after words." I looked at him thinking if I could really trust him or not, oh what the heck. I took it from him and drank it. It was horrible. I felt has if I was going to throw it up. He laughed at me, so I began to pout. He stopped laughing and said "I am sorry" while looking at me. I looked at him and said "it's okay".

        Has he watched me drink I got a good look at what he looked like. He had stormy eyes, black and red hair that fell into his eyes, he was tall and strong with a crazy smile that hid things, he was hot for sure I couldn't help but look. After I was done drinking he looked down than looked back up at me and said "Ok then, well I am sleepy. I am going to bed you should to." I looked at him, than nodded saying "well okay your right I should, oh and one more thing you still need to tell me who you are and where I am at." He looked at me and said "all in good time, good night beautiful" I blush and said "yea good night" I fell onto the bed when he shut the door behind him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep dreaming of this weird boy I met and I don't even know his name yet.