The Start

On a stormy night a boy met his hero. Someone who would save him from the pain.

"HELP" yelled a boy around the age of 14. He looked as if he had been beaten up more than once in his life time. He ran down a dark road has the rain came down hitting him has if they were rocks. He kept looking behind him every five minutes to make sure he wasn't behind him. "Come out, come out, wherever you are." said the voice in the wind. The boy yelped and stopped to look around.

The voice was all around him, closing him in. The shadows were coming at him clawing at his snow white flesh, in closing him in darkness. The street lights started to flicker on and off. The voice turned into an evil laugh has he closed into on the boy. When the boy turned he could see the man that had beaten him until the blood flowed out his small body, who made him work every day to pay the bills, who didn't feed him has he starved, but most of all who never loved him. It was his step farther. The boy couldn't move if he tried he would fall and hit the ground.

He was tired of running and was trapped in fear. He was shaking as if he where freezing. The man just laughed and walk closer. The lights were going out behind him as he walked. The boy believed that he was going to die right there in the darkest, coldest, and most stormy night in that very alley.

What happen? What coming next? Will he live or die?