4.

~Cathy's POV~

I woke up at 7 in the morning. I got up and went to the showers. I went out and wrapped my self with a towel. I got dressed. I was wearing a shirt with a cupcake, skinny jeans and nikes. I did my makeup with is a bit of eyeshadow eyeliner and lipgloss. I went out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. I decided to make pancakes eggs and bacon. When I'm done it was 7:45 am so i decided to read a magazine in the living room. Instead I feel asleep on the coach.

Then I heard "Should we wake her up." one of the voices said. "No cause she might got up early to make up breakfast." said another. When I opened my eyes I saw the boys was around me.I said "Good morning boys. How did you sleep?" "Morning Cathy. We slept well thank you." they said at the same time. Zayn said"Cathy did you make up breakfast?" "Yes why?" I said. They all stared at me. "What?" I said. "When did you get up?"Liam asked. "7 in the morning. why?" I said "Why so early and are you going to make breakfast every mornig?" Niall asked. "I'm always way up aroung 7 in the mornig at the orphanes to make breakfast in the mornig. And I don't know about that." I said. 

They went to the kitchen and started to eat breakfast. I followed them and grabed a plate. I took one of each. When I finished eating I put the plate in the sink and went up to my room. I looked around so nobody would follow me. I grabed my guitar and start streaming and singing to The Climb by Miley Cyrus. When I was done I heard clapping. I turned around to see that the boys and Simon Cowell at my door. "That was amazing Cathy." the bys said at once. "That was Brillient Cathy" Simon said. "Thank you" I said. "Cathy can I have a word with you in privite please?" Simon asked. "Of corse Simon." I said.