1.

~Cathy's POV~

"RING," my alarm clock went. I shut it and got up. I did my daliy routine. I went out of the bathroom at 7:00 am. I went into the kitchen and started to make breakfast. When I finished makinging breakfast I decided to wake up the children up for breakfast. When I went downstairs I saw Ms.Perrie in the kitchen reading the newspaper while drinking her coffee."Good morning Ms.Perrie" I said. "Good Morning darling. Did you wake up the children for breakfast?" "Yes I did they are on their way down. 

I gradded my plate of breakfast and started eating. When I finished the kids started running to the kitchen for breakfast. "CATHY!!" they shouted. I giggled"Hello kids time for breakfast." They started eating. After breakfast we went to our favorite place to hang out. The boys went to the game room, the girls went to play with their dolls. Well what do I do? I alweays head to the music room. I grabed my guitar and streamed and sang The A Team by Ed Sheran. When I finished I decided to go to the park and skateboard. So I grabed my skate board went to the front desk and told Ms.Perrie to be back ate 1 pm. I looked at the time. It was 11. I skate to the park and started to practice. 

After practice I decided to head back. It was 12:45 pm. I put my skateboard away and made lunch. When I was making my sandwhitch I was interuped by the kids whining to me to make them lunch. I signed and asked what would they want for lunch. When we ate our lunch they head back to what they  were doing before. I went back to the music room and grabed my guitar. I started to stream and sing to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. When I finished I heard clapping by the door. I turned around to see 5 teenage boys smiling.