2.

~Liam's POV~

We'r on our way to meet Simon. He said that he want to talk to us about something. When we got there I knocked on the door. "Come in" Simon said. We went in and took a seat. " Since you guys are getting drunk and irresponsible I decides that you are going to adopt a child at Ms. Perrie's orphane." "WHAT?!?" we said. "we got drunk by accident and we are responsible." Zayn said. "Sorry boys it's final."Simon said. We nodded and went out of the building. "What age should we get and is it a boy or a girl?"Harry asked. "Girl" Louis Niall and I said. "Boy"Zayn said. "Girl it is. sorry Zayn." Louis said. Zayn pouted and went into the car. The rest of us went into the car and drove off the Ms.Perrie's orphanes.

When we arrived we parked the car and went it. We went to the front deck and the olerly women who is Ms.Perrie asked"How can I help you boys?" "Hi we are here to adopted a child. A girl that is thirteen years old." I said. "Of course Please follow me." she said. She lead us to a room and opened the door. She said"Cathy?" But she didnt answer. She was focused on singing to hear her. Ms.Perrie turned to us and said"the girl inside singing is Cathy. She is thirteen. And I will leave you here until shes done" We nodded and stood by the door listening to her sing and playing on the guitar. Her back was facing us so she doesnt know we're here. When she finished we clapped. Then she turned around. "Um.. Hi my name is Cathy. How may I help you?" "Hi Im Liam. Thats Louis Zayn Harry and Niall." She smiled and put the guitar down.We asked her some questions and she answers right away. "Can I ask you a question Cathy?" Louis said. "Sure what is it?" she said "Can we adopt you?" Niall said. I looked at her and she sast there for a few mins and can running towards us and hugged each one of us. I was confused. "So is that a yes or a no?" Harry asked. "It would be an honer to be your sister." Cathy said. She started packing while we went down to sign the adoption papers.