Old Friends | 15

Same day
4:01pm

Ava's P.O.V (Ariana= 87lainsta Spencer= Spencer Baldman)

I eventually stopped laughing about 10 minutes later. I just so happened to look over & see my two best friends in the whole wide world.

"Spencer, Ariana!" I screamed their names. They both run over to me and at the same time scream, "AVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I laugh then we all get in a group hug. I pull away.

"God I missed you guys so much" I say in between sobs with a smile.

"And God did we miss you" Spencer said softly.

"How have you been?" Ari asks me.

"Better" I say & they nod. "Oh yeah, Nash babe come here." I yell for Nash to come over to us. "Nash this is Ariana & Spencer, Spencer and Ari this is Nash." I say introducing them. "Hi, aren't you the famous Spencer?" Nash says with his hand out for them to shake.

They both nod in agreement that he's famous & shake they're heads & hug him at the same time. I laugh, they pull away. "So how have you two been?" I ask while we walk back to where the guys are.

"Good we've missed you though" Spencer said. I give him a small smile & he returns. "Hazel is going to be so happy to see you guys, and btw this is my boyfriend." I tell them.

They nod & we reach everyone. Hazel has her back turned and Spencer taps her shoulder and turned around. She immediately wraps her arms around them & starts to cry.

"Oh, I missed you two so much." She cryed. They smile & nod. "We don't need another introduction pancake I think everyone knows who I am & I already know who they are." He says playfully before I could introduce them.

"Oh C'mon I thought you stopped calling me that" I say pouting. "I could never stop calling you that" He says smirking. "How come he calls you that?" Nash asks while he wraps his arm around my waist.

"When we were little he said I had a pancake butt so he started to call me pancake" I tell Nash while laughing. He just looks at me.

"Oh well... we should get going." Nash says. "Yeah... Hey you guys wanna come?" I ask them.

"Fucks yeah" Spencer said, Ariana nodded. I walk with Ariana & tell her, "Ok so here's the dets that girl Melany brown hair yeah me & her fought and now it's really awkward it's because she wanted Nash & then she got up in my face and you already know how I am so..." I spill.

"Oh God" Ari says while laughing, her laughing is contagious so I laugh too. "Hey so do you have a bf?" I ask Ari. "No... but i like somebody." She tells me. "OMG who, spill?" I ask her surprised at her statement.

"Promise you won't tell?" She asks, I nod my head. "Spencer" She says. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... ekkkkkkkkkkkkkk, that's so cute!" I scream, everyone starts to look and she quickly covers my mouth.

"Dont tell! I would die if he found out." She tells me. "How come, you two would be like soups cute together." I admit to her.

"I don't know I think it would be awkward, because you know he's my bestfriend." She tells me I nod in understanding.

We walk up with the rest of them. "So how has the depression been?" Spencer asks aloud. I glare at him and everyone stares at me with confused looks, of course except for Haz, Nash, and Ari.

He has a moment of realization when he realized that they didn't know. "I'm so sorry I thought you would've told them." He says in pity. "It's ok you didn't know, well I guess now is the time to tell everyone..." I stop in between talking and take a deep breath then continue, "I have depression, it's been really hard. I mean like you guys have been there so I guess I've been kind of happy but it's still bad. It started when I was getting bullied in like 3rd grade... and my dad was like never around then he started a new family. He had a son who I thought hated me. Then my dad would always lie to me about coming to see me and stuff. It got really really bad then and then we moved which was stressful because my mom would always yell at me every 2 seconds which was horrific and I felt like everything was my fault also my grandfather & aunt died so that made it worse. Then we moved back here which was also stressful. I then stated to cut. And started thinking so bad about myself. I eventually told my mom and she got me into therapy which was this year so far. But Spencer and Ari has been there since we were kids so that like really helped. But it was still bad. Also one of my other close friends died, Cade . But I've been getting better. But guys please don't treat me different." I confess to them.