Chapter 21

Cisco

We got to the meta a little later than expected but it's all good homy g. I mean, I had to get on my suit, Kate had to find the box with the cuffs, Wells had to get all the branches off the car and we all had to figure out a plan cause I'm sure they are just winging it for now. We've got the cuffs and all we got to do is cuff him and take him back to central city where we can help him figure out how to control his power. There's nothing that can wrong, right?  Might not want to say that or something would definitely go wrong! It always seems to happen like a unseen force want me to jinx it to add more to the plot later on. (I would never do something like that >:) that would be mean)
"Cisco, go ahead of us and help them. We will get the cuffs out the back. They just need get a quick adjustment." Wells informed, shooing me off to the battle field. I nodded and rushed off, Not bothering to argue with him since I would never win against the old man.
I ran out there and got the shock of my life. That Scott kid and some off his friends, were running around faster  then normal humans and moving with high agility. Then there was the other two girls. One had a sword and had this fire Ora going on then the other was screaming at him, sending waves of energy in his general direction. Are they Metas as well?
"CISCO! Quit lolly gagging around and come help us! He's stronger than we though!" Barry screamed in a deep static voice.
"I got you flash. Time to help these kids out."

Caitlin POV
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THE HANDCUFFS AREN'T WORKING?!" I shouted at him, looking over them, seeing no flaws whatsoever.

"Something is disrupting the frequency their using. This place is just different and there's not a damn thing we can do now!" He groaned. I knew something like this was going to happen. There's always that one thing that tries to fûck you over before you get anything accomplished.
"What are we going to do then?" I questioned and he shook his head in response.
"I don't know! I don't think they would be to into killing their coach so we have to find a way to cool him down to-" he paused right there and smirked, meaning he's got a plan.
"You got a plan... Don't you..."
"You know me so well snow! Yes I absolutely do!" He cheered as he quickly went to work on disassembling the handcuff and adding different things to it.
"What exactly are you doing?" I asked while watching him work.
"Just like I said. He's a hot so we need him to cool down, but I need to buy some time cause I need to add more parts to this which'll take a good ten minutes. Go tell them to keep it going as long as they can! Hurry, Rush, Go!" I threw my high heels to the side and ran like a crazy lady to the field. After avoiding many puddles I looked up to see how they were doing and that's when my skin went pale. I was shocked and frightened by the sight of my little Scott moving at impossible speeds with high quality agility. Not as fast as Stiles but still pretty fast.
"What the hell?!" I questioned, getting the attention of the meta who had a evil grin on his face.
"Why hello doll. Let's play!" He sent a shock wave at me and I didn't have any time to react before I went flying up into the air 30 feet. I screamed and covered my eyes as I started heading back to the earth when a strong pair of arms caught me.
"Your okay Katey bug." I know that voice anywhere. My eyes opened to see the exact person I was thinking of.
"Scott, you saved me. How?" After taking a look around I could see I was in a warn down locker room and no longer outside.
"I have something to tell you." He sat me down and the second I turned around I nearly jumped out my skin. His eyes were a glowing red, ears pointy like a elf, claws like a wolf, and hair grown out to give him animalistic features.
"I'm a werewolf."