Chapter 11

Stiles
Half way through practice Coach has tried his best to put me through hell but nothing was working. His attempts humored me, made him mad, and the others of the team just laughed. Right now we are having a break but for some reason I don't need one. Guess it's apart of my ability.
"Dude, you're just making this worse on yourself." Liam stated then took a big gulp of water. He pulled away and was breathing heavily from lack of air. "Also, how are you not tired?! I'm usually the least worn and I'm exhausted!" I chuckled. He groaned and fell back on the grass.
"I've just gotten better." I walked off and back over to Scott who was breath heavy.
"Damn man! You must have really gotten in shape! I never even noticed!" He cheered, grabbing my shoulder.
"Yeh, I've been working out and running a lot." I lied, going back to get myself a drink of water. After a sip of water Coach called me over with a pissed of expression. I ran over and he grabbed my arm with force so I couldn't run off.
"What the hell is with you Stilinski?! How are you doing all these things!?" I pulled away from his grasp. What is he thinking? Teachers can't grab students like that for no reason!
"What are you doing!? Don't grab him like that!" Scott growled, running over to assist me. He looked at Scott then grabbed him by the throat.
"Don't talk to me like that McCall! I'll end you!" What happened next I never would have guessed would happen. He threw Scott half way across the field. Coach then turned back to me. His eyes  flashed red for a quick second before he fell to his knees.
"Gah! What just happened?!" Coach yelled, grabbing his head.
"You just threw Scott half  way across the field!" Coach look up and over into Scott's direction saying that my statement is true.
"Holy shit..." He mumbled.
"Coach, I think there is something wrong with you." Luckily the rest of the team had gone to the locker room and didn't see what had happened.
"It's been happening all summer. Ever since I went to visit my sister in central city. I would get really angry, then have crazy ass strength, like a mini white hulk." I froze. There's no way...
"That Excelerator turned me into a freak. Just like all those other meta-humans in central city." I bit my lip and ran a shaky hand through my hair. "Weren't you in central city as well at that time?" I nodded, not looking him in the eye. "Did you change as well? In that case we could fight crime together! Just like superheroes!" He cheered. Time to lie again!
"No, I didn't get effected, and I promise I won't tell anyone about what just happened. I'm going to go check on Scott." I walked off as fast as I could, a little worried he might find out what I can do. This isn't good, whatsoever.