Chapter 3(continued):I'm feeling...feelings

{Error's POV}
"W-what..?" "What do you mean other me's???" Asked blueberry very, very confused. I opened a portal showing him many other univuses with him. "W-WHOA...!" He said with stars in his eyes. {I'm just gonna skip this part because I'm too lazy but Vasily what happendwas Error showed blue different universes and sans} "W-wow I never knew that there were diffrent univuses!". "H-heh y-y-yeah." "Coo-cool righ-" I was suddenly cut off because he shoved a hershey kiss in my mouth. "Wha-"I was about to say. "Nope after you told me about where you live you need to try hershy kisses!" I just decided to go with it because he wouldn't let me talk even if I dared. And I mean he was really adorab- DID I JUST THINK HE WAS ADORABLE?! Ugh! I'm done with this I'm not doing my job! I was about to make my strings appear to crush his soul into little pieces until he looked up at me. I stopped at a jolt and froze. Then he stared at me with the cutest eyes ev- DID I JUST THINK HE WAS CUTE??!
Ugh!!! I NEED TO CRUSH HIS SOUL INTO LITTLE PEICES! NOW. "Error..?" "Are you okay..?" Blue asked in a cute voice. ... *Nosebleed (⊙_⊙)
{Blueberry's POV}
"E-ERROR!" I grabbed a tissue and gave it to him. "T-thanks Blueberry" He said. "B-BLUEBERRY?" I said blushing. "W-w-what? I thi-i-i-ink it's a c-c-cute p-p-et name.." I started blushing warmer. They talked and talked and it turned from seconds to minutes until it turned into a hour and then hours...and hours..and hours. I looked up after sky. G-golly! "We've been here all day!" "I NEED TO SEE IF A HUMAN CAME BY!" I started to get up to go run back to snowdin until he asked- "Wait can you stay at least five more minutes..?" He asked in a weak but kind voice. "MWEHEHEEHHEH OF COURSE I THE GREAT SANS WILL STAY!" *Yawn... "I'm sleepy" "Uhhh Error?" "Hmm yeah blue?" "I know thus might be a childish request but..."I stared slowly "Hmm?" "W-will you read me a bed time story before I go home..?" "...okay sure."

I was so happy I looked like this and I sat in his lap as he read me my book

I was so happy I looked like this and I sat in his lap as he read me my book. Suddenly someone appeared he had a giant paint brush and colorful eyes!

 Suddenly someone appeared he had a giant paint brush and colorful eyes!

He asked "Error...Why do you have swap sans-" He suddenly smiled.
"I-I-INK! DON'T YOU SAY IT!!". The guy who was supposedly called 'Ink' said "YOU LI-" "IF YOU DONT FINISH THE SENTENCE I WILL LET YOU TEASE ME ABOUT IT ONE HOUR LATER..." "Hmmmmm...." "NOPE~!"
"YOU LIKE SWAP SANS!"

{Error's POV}
"YOU LIKE SWAP SANS!" I blushed and looked down at blue. (-///-)
He was blushing just as much as I was. "Ink." "I hate you." I opened a portal under him and he fell into ink tale. Ha! Serves him well for messing with my feelings. "Well...?"Blue asked.
"Well what?" "Do you like me?"
I blushed. "I uhhhh" "Shh. You can't keep a secret sorry."he said, he layed down on my chest and snuggled into my jacket.
{Error's mind POV}
"THANK GOD THAT WENT WELL!"

{back to Error's POV}
"Uhhh blue I kinda need to go..."
"O-oh okay.." he got off my jacket and I made a portal 6 feet away from us. "Well I got to go will be you be here tomorrow?" "YES THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WILL BE HERE TOMMAROW!!!"
"Okay blue bye!" I was about to walk into the portal until he grabbed the back of my hoodie turned me around a kissed me!

 "Well I got to go will be you be here tomorrow?"  "YES THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WILL BE HERE TOMMAROW!!!""Okay blue bye!" I was about to walk into the portal until he grabbed the back of my hoodie turned me around a kissed me!

Blue ran off. "IM SORRY ERROR BUT I THINK YOUR CUTE!"

..........HOLY- *Faint and nose bleed....

UGH IM FINALLY DONE WITH THE 3RD CHAPTER BTW AFTER THE 4TH CHAPTER I WILL TAKE REQUESTS IF YOU HAVE ANY!!! Error!!!! GET UP! You need to fix your bloody nose.... Well bye for now!