Kidnapped

Suddenly it was just pitch black. When I woke up,we were all tied up and put over a long metal troff. It was like a sanctuary...Just like what Steven had told me about. These people kill. It had metal walls. I see that they are smart...No one will hear us scream for help. I'm not afraid to die. If anything, I WANT to die. I deserve to die. But the other three don't. I don't want them to die because I was selfish. This can't end for them the way it did for my family. I need to find a way to get out of this rope. I remember the pocket knife that I had in my hair. I put my hair in a bun before we got in the car and embedded a knife in it.  I raise both of my hands to my hair to try and get it. After multiple tries, I finally get it. But when I tried to use it, I dropped it. Darn it. For a second I was in pure disbelief that I actually dropped it. This can't be happening right now.... "Well! I see your back,Steven. Oh! And you've brought company! How splendid!  We'll have food for days! Hahahahaha!!",  a woman with white hair says. " by the way, my name is Ann. Don't bother introducing your selves. I don't care who you are. Your just another meal to me!hahahahaha!!!" , says Ann, who was obviously insane."it will be fun watching you die!! But what to flavour you with? Fu,fu,fu... How about blood of  your friends? Yes. That will do! Hahahahahahah!!!", Ann says. My god I already hate this woman. I manage to remove the piece of cloth from my mouth. "Why are you doing this?!",I say. "Because I need food to survive, dear. Wouldn't want to starve!" , Ann says. Suddenly, I hear metal against metal. Then a woman with red hair and a sword jumps from the rafters. She wears all black. Clever girl. She swiftly decapitates Ann. " THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE YOU CANNIBAL.", she says. She would be a great addition to the group...