24

Chapter 24 // Forgiveness

Third Person

It was already past ten and they were preparing to go home. Yeonhee felt so tired after planting and picking some fruits, and also milking the dairy cows. But she enjoyed it a lot, especially when she was with her boyfriend.

She learned and experienced a lot of things with him and she was happy. She was happy that he brought her here, to learn and experience these kind of things she hasn't experience, like riding a horse and feeding the sheep.

It was tiring yet a fun day for both of them.

"You go first in the car and wait for me. I'll just finish cleaning up these things," Yuta spoke, looking at the very sleepy Yeonhee infront of him.

He chuckled when she stood up lazily, grabbing his jacket and head outside. "See you"

Yuta nods at her and continued cleaning up their clothes and other things.

Few moments later, he thank the people who let them stay inside the house before heading in the car.

He carried Yeonhee's bag as he smiled to himself. He can't believe that she was his girlfriend already, it's like few days ago he was just imagining things if he end up marrying Yeonhee.

But someone is bothering him. Taeyong. His ultimate bestfriend. He doesn't know what will he react if he find out that they were dating. Yuta doesn't feel scared or nervous anyway. Taeyong is the one who gave up on her. But it's still uncomfortable for the both of them.

He sighed, thinking that these things will pass anyway. It's normal to get in these kind of situation.

He walked towards the car, seeing his beautiful girlfriend sleeping soundly at the passenger seat.

He get inside and gently closed the door, smiling at the girl before kissing her forehead.

Yuta began to drive home quickly as possible because he's afraid that Yeonhee's parents might get worried about her.

Questions starting to fill up in his mind as he drive at the dark, silent highway. He kept on thinking positive thoughts at the boys' and Narin's reaction. Also at Yeonhee's parents.

I hope they accept me.

He was silently talking to himself so he can stay awake as he drives. He was driving for an hour already when he saw Yeonhee sat up straight as she wakes. She yawned, looking at the road and to Yuta.

"Oh, my beautiful girlfriend is awake." Yuta smiled, staring at her sleepy eyes.

"Hi boyfriend," He grinned as Yeonhee came closer and hugged his shoulder.

"Aww, too sweet." He laughs. "We're almost here!"

~~

Yuta waited patiently for someone to open the door.

"Yes? Oh. Yuta?" Yeonhee's mom smiled, motioning for him to enter. "You're going to school together?" She asked.

Yuta bowed, nodding. "Ne, and.. uh... we have som--"

He was cutted off, "who is it?" Her dad asked from the kitchen making Yuta gulped anxiously.

"It's Yuta! Yeonhee's boyfriend!" Her mom replied and few moments later, her dad came up towards them.

Yuta's eyes widen at her words. Did Yeonhee told them already?

"Hello, Yuta. Yeonhee's almost done, you may sit." Yuta thanked them before carefully taking a sit.