20

Chapter 20 // Jiyeon's revenge

Danielle

We were having lesson and I was carefully listening when something poke my head.

A paper plane.

I immediately picked it up and to my disappointment, there's no note written inside.

I raised the plane to Yuta while furrowing my eyebrows and he pointed at someone infront of me.

It was a girl.

I raised an eyebrow questioningly and he nods, so I gave the paper plane at the girl.

"Yuta gave it to you," I whispered and she seemed shocked, but receive it anyways before turning to Yuta.

"What's this?" The girl asked loudly enough to be heard by the teacher and he flicked his head towards the girl.

"Ms. Mina, what is that thing?"

The girl turned to the person and shrugged confusedly. "Yeonhee said that Yuta gave this to me."

Yuta gulped nervously as the teacher glanced at him.

"Mr. Nakamoto, how old are you to play with that plane? I don't want to see that thing again, understood?" He said sternly and Yuta nods, secretly rolling his eyes in annoyance.

The teacher grabbed the plane from the girl and crumpled it, before throwing the thing in the bin. "I don't want to see paper planes again from you."

I felt happy at his words and glanced at Yuta teasingly.

The guys held their laugh at Yuta as he groaned frustratedly.

The discussion continued until it's already break time, and the excited guys ran out of the room afterwards.

"Narin, go first. I need to use the restroom," I smiled at her as we head out and she nods. "Okay."

We parted ways and I immediately sauntered along the hallway. I can feel the weird atmosphere at the area as some girls were giving me a bitchy face.

I ignored them, looking straight at the restroom when someone taller blocked my way.

"Excuse me," I say to Jiyeon, but she just chuckled.

Her friends were starting to walk towards me and I stepped backwards, hitting my back at the lockers.

"You scaredy American girl," Jiyeon and her friends laughed, forming a circle to trap me as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you need?" I asked quietly, scanning their bitchy faces.

"I need to get you killed, since you stole my boyfriend away from me." She grabbed my wrists harshly making me flinch as I try to get out from her grip.

I tried to look around the hallway but it was awfully quiet.

"Jiyeon, let me go!" I exclaimed but she didn't listen as she took me inside the bathroom.

"I only need two girls." Jiyeon whispered and two girls followed behind us before closing the restroom door.

She pushed me to the corner, making me fell on the cold floor. I tried to get up but she pushed me down again and I groaned frustratedly.

I looked up to see her, but her hands were quick and made a contact with my left cheek harshly and I winced in pain.

"Don't you dare going near to Yuta again! He's not yours!" She yelled, slapping me again as my cheeks turned red.