18

Chapter 18 // I'll walk you home

Third Person

"Make it up to her before Taeyong could make a move," Hansol laughs making Yuta let out a deep sigh in frustration.

He grabbed his phone from his pocket to message her about what happened earlier.

Yuta: Hey, Yeonhee. I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to pull you harshly, it's just... because I thought that was going to make you laugh.

Yuta: You wanted to talk about it tomorrow?

He put down his phone and sighed.

"Don't do that again. Even us, we were surprised at what you did." Johnny looked at Yuta who was frowning.

"I'm sorry.. I just thought that she will laugh, you know---"

"More like flirting? Like, you want to pull her to tickle her and you guys will end up staring into each other's eyes and kiss? Like that?" Ten asked, pulling his most serious face as he tried not to laugh at Yuta's wide expression.

"No, n-no, no! It's n-not like that!" He stuttered, waving his hand to Ten in disapproval.

The guys can't help it and they burst into fits of laughter as they watch Yuta and his wide eyes.

"Seriously," He glared at them.

As the car went to stopped, he immediately jumped out thanking the guys for the ride.

He went inside the apartment he was living on, and went straight into his room.

He let out another sigh before changing his clothes he wore for like the whole day.

His phone vibrated after a few seconds, making him nervous thinking about her reply.

Yeonhee: Make me laugh? Do you think I will laugh? Tch. You and your lame reason.

He stared at her message as he thought that Yeonhee was really pissed because of him a while ago.

He knows Ten was right. He wanted to flirt with Yeonhee. If he explained those to her, it's so much embarrassing, right?

He made a mistake. "Fuck,"

Yuta put his hand in his face irritatedly and he sighed.

He started to type in his phone again,

Yuta: I'm sorry.. let's talk about it, shall we?

Yeonhee: and now you're being a good boy. I think that lame reason is enough.

Yuta: sorry.. really.

Yuta wasn't the type who says 'sorry' easily, except when he really did something bad.

He put his phone down before heading in the kitchen to grab something to eat.

On the other side, Yeonhee was busy thinking about what happened earlier. She didn't like the fact that Yuta pulled her just to make her laugh.

Is he trying to flirt with me?

She rolled her eyes at the thought.

"Yeonhee, Glenn and Bradd just called earlier" Mom peeked from the living room, and she quickly rushed into her room to get her laptop.

Danielle: guys! Whywhywhy?

Glennie: oh hey, since it's semestral break on friday...

Danielle: oh yeah..

Pickles: WE'RE GOING TO KOREA!!!!🎉

Pickles: WHOO!