myself.

yoongi walked up to the grave where jimin's lifeless body laid underneath, his daily routine during evening. he stared at the note in his hand. the nervousness he felt was gnawing at him, telling him to just go back.

he couldn't go back. he had to do this. he unfolded the note and sat on the grass beside the stone that held the last writing of his name on it. he let out a shaky sigh, and began reading.

park jimin.

i really am sorry for the hell i put you through.

you're in heaven earlier than you were intended and it's my fault.

it's my fault that you're not here lighting up people's days with that wonderful smile of yours.

it's my fault that you aren't hear with me, being in love.

all because i didn't love you yet.

at the time, i should've waited.

because now that i love you, i can't.

i can't show that i love you, i can't tell you that i love you, i can't say i love you.

i want to see you, but i can wait.

i regret lying to you.

i regret every thing.

but i don't regret loving you.

my heart hurts but i just remember you and who you are to me.......

and i fall in love all over again.

i love you,

park jimin.

yoongi wrapped the note in a little waterproof envelope that stuck out the back of the stone, where previous notes were hidden. he stood up and looked up as the rain fell onto him.

he loved how the tears pricking his eyes and falling down his cheeks could be disguised with the tears falling from the sky. it was jimin. jimin crying because he was happy that yoongi finally loved him.

"i love you, park jimin! i love you so much, wait for me! save me a spot, i love you!" he yelled into the air as the rain poured harder. his grey hair patted against his head, as his clothes did the same to his skin. "i miss you! i love you!"

he smiled softly as he cried harder. "i fucking love you!" he was yelling.

"i will never forget you! i love you! i love you jimin! don't forget about me, jimin!"

yoongi wiped the tears from his eyes and laughed. "i love you, i love you, i love you!"

he walked out the cemetery and watched as other couples walked around. he smiled at them and then back at the sky.

"that will be us, baby, one day."

|and that is the end of 'never', i swear, i almost cried writing this. this was so angsty, but it's okay. thx for reading, bye.|

|um, before you go.................i was thinking................sequel? idek yet, what would i put in it, yoongi's life without jimin, anything. i have an idea, but idk. but anyway, carry on, go read books better than this|