Ch:5 The Bath

This is not a lemon ~(・・?))

(-----Neji pov-----)

It's been a few weeks since me and (Y/N) have moved back into the house. I needed a shower but..... I'm going to take a bubble bath. (Y/N) doesn't know about this even though we've lived together for 2 years and are now getting married. I went into the bathroom and set up my  bath. Scented candles, bath~bombs, scented oils, everything set up. I just needed to get my robe from our room. I grab my robe and walk to the bathroom. I. Left. It. Open. " CRAP!" I start running to the bathroom and I see (Y/N) sitting in MY BUBBLE~BATH. NAKED. Well I guess that's how you're supposed to take a bath.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"I didn't know my wittle  Neji liked bubble baths."

"WELL I DO NOW GET OUT!"

"Why can't we bathe together?" (Y/N) said in a babyish voice. "Hn, ok" I got undressed and got into the bath and sat behind (Y/N). "Would you like me to wash your back?" I suddenly asked. "Why not?" I squeezed the lavender smelling soap into my hands and started massaging (Y/N)'s back, a few moans escaping her mouth. It's really hard trying not to get turned on. I resist. (Y/N) turns around and kissed me on the lips lightly.

"I told you this was a good idea."

"I guess you were right"

Author's Note
Heyo! Hope you like the story
So far! Thanks for all the reads!
Srry for not updating in a long
Time. Thanks a lot!
♨︎BAI♨︎