The Mall

lexy's point of view

"buzz buzz" the phone went off "ugh who could it be"
i looked at my phone and looks at the time "its barely 8:45" i look at the text and its from jamie this is how it went.
jamie:Hey so u know school starts tomorrow and i was wondering if u wanted to go to the mall to get new clothes?
lexy: but its barely 8:45!!!!!
jamie: i know thats why im asking you because u know we take forever looking for clothes sooo??
lexy: fine
jamie: yessss
lexy: meet at the park at 9:10
jamie: see u there :)
i went into my closet and picked out some jean shorts with a white crop top and some white converse,she went into her restroom and showered really quick and changed.She cleaned her face and made a ponytail on my hair " done finally" i got some money and my phone i started walking out of my house when this guy put his hand on my mouth and i tried to scream but nothing came out the mysterious guy started walking to a corner with me in his hands when a guy my age or a little older came and punched the guy in the face and he let go of me the guy my age started punching him in the stomach until he stopped and looked at me i looked back in shock "are you okay?" he asked i opened my mouth to say something but i couldn't so i just nodded "my name is david are you sure he didn't do anything" he asked again "y-yes and my name is lexy" i said "do u want me to go with you just incase nothing happens?" he said " i was going to the mall with my friend but u can come" i said so we both walked to the park were i was supposed to meet jamie "so what school do you go to?" i told him "sagebrook" he said quietly "wait I'm going there tomorrow well tomorrow is the first day so yeah" i said "so i might so you there and we could be friends" he said i nodded and i noticed we were at the park so i walked up yo jamie that was sitting in the bench "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONGGGG?? AND WHO IS THIS???" she said in a mean voice "I wouldn't of had taken long if some guy was about to take me and god only knows what he would do to me and-" jamie cut me off " wait SOMEONE WAS GOING TO KIDNAP YOU???" "yeah but david the guy right here saved my life so stop screaming okay and he is going to the mall with us just incase.. and hes my friend now.." i said " okay lets just go to the mall already" jamie said " oh and one last thing he goes to our school" i said " fine with me and me and him have to be friends to" she said david just looked at us like we were crazy " so we are all friends now?" he said confused "yup" me and jamie said at the same time we walked to the mall got clothes and got some ice cream we were sitting there when this girl comes up to david and kissed him in the cheek and said " i didn't know were coming to the mall and who are they?" she looked at us with discuss " they are my friends and I'm going to be with them today because i care about them so if you have a problem go somewhere else anna okay?" david said angrily "why are you acting like this your the popular guy in school and you have to go out with me cuz im popular" she said sassily " i dont even like them like that and just because im popular doesnt mean i have to go out with you so just leave" he said it madly me and jamie just looked at them in shock and we were able to see people looking at us "HEY CAN YOU JUST LEAVE HE IS JUST OUR FRIEND OKAY? HE WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH US SO JUST LEAVE US ALONE AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS " i said angrily she looked at me and said " i will get revenge on you oh and i know your coming to our school so see you there with your revenge" she said with a glare and left i was scared david looked at me and said " she wont do anything i promise do you want to leave?" "yes" we both said so we walked home and i told him "bye "with a hug he hugged me back " ill see you at school then goodnight" he said nicely i went up stairs and checked on my brother George then went to my room i changed into my pjs and laid in my bed thinking about life and drifted to sleep.