Graveyard

A/N: this is really short :/

That's where Raven found him. In a graveyard in Africa. He was staring at his parents grave silent and almost stone like. Raven was standing a little behind him. He suddenly sunk to his knees She didn't announce herself because she wouldn't know what to do. She had never been in this situation before, she was terrible at being comforting and it definitely didn't help that she was half demon.

They had gone on a mission chasing a villain that the Justice League had deemed insignificant and then passed him onto the Titans. Robin and Starfire were searching the cities in Africa. Cyborg had stayed back at the tower to watch the city. Beastboy had volunteered to go in the jungle and Raven decided to go with him. He had started pointing out all the places he had been and all the things he had done when we was young when he abruptly stopped. He started running in the direction of an unknown place and Raven was fed up. She was hot, sweaty, hungry, and had way to many bug bites. She yelled after him but he didn't listen he just kept running. Fifteen minutes later Raven finally caught up to him and now she was here.
She slowly walked up to him and knelt down, he had tears running down his face.

"This...This is where my parents are Raven."

She gently put her arm around him.

"They never get to leave. They never saw me become a hero. They probably think I'm a coward."

"No. Beastboy they loved you. "
Raven sadly looked at the smooth stone.

"I left them on the boat to drown. I could've saved them." Beastboy's eyes had a hard angry look in them.

"Beastboy you were young. Under ten years old. You didn't know how to use your powers that well. They told you to go and to leave them." Raven stared into his eyes.

Beasboy stood up and Raven followed.

"Let's go I can't bear to be here any longer."

Raven sighed "Beastboy...."

Beastboy cut her off.

"Raven Thankyou for trying to comfort me. It means a lot." He stepped forward and wrapped his arms around her.

Raven froze.

"Uh...your welcome?"

Beastboy chuckled

"Let's go the others are probably already done.

A/N
Yeah.... This story was rushed but I hope to update frequently. Some will be long and others will be short. Please comment any requests or feel free to message me!