1 year and 1/2 ago

The picture except with Uriah and Susan above her

Tris pov
         As soon as I open my eyes I'm greeted with a blinding white light. I quickly scrunch my eyes together and slowly open them to get used to the light. I hear someone talking to me but I don't know who, they sound very familiar. When I can see clearly I look up to see Uriah and Susan over me. I quickly sit up and feel a sickly feeling rise in me. "Woah! Calm down Tris take it easy. You just woke up from surgery." I'm confused.
"Surgery what happened?? How are you alive? How am I..... Oh my.. We.. We.." He smiles
"The doctor said you would be confused at first. We did it Tris. We are free." I smile back but quickly frown.
"Where are we? What about David he's still out there?" He nods and looks down
"We are in California. David is in the way of us going home. Because there is a slight chance of him being in Chicago the police department said that it would be safer if our families don't know we are still alive and we stay here until David is found." I frown and look down. He sits beside me and Susan goes to get a doctor. I look at him.
"Tris I know you miss him but they never said never and plus we have everyone else with us. I mean there's Will, Al, Me , Your Parents, Tori, Marlene, Lynn, Hector, Susan and Robert. We are all here together and will be until we go home." I nod and smile.
"What about a place to stay?" He smiles
"Because of David's warrant for arrest we get the money that was rewarded even though he isn't in captivity yet." I smile and lay back down while the doctors come in and run the test. Even after those horrible things he did to me I still have part of my family. Something I'm more than grateful for.

⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

Uriah pov ( Two hours earlier)
      "Okay. So since you and Susan were in the least harmful condition you are both let free to go to the house The government ,other than David's so called government , will provide you with a place for you all to stay that way you can all be together." I nod along .
"How long until the last person will be able to go home and go shop for clothes." He thinks for a moment.
"About two months the last to go will be Beatris Prior. She's in the most critical condition." I nod
"How much money are we all provided to get us started with?" I question knowing if it's a small amount we won't get very far.
"Around 1 million dollars considering how much the government wanted David for starting the Chicago project."
"That project has gone on for 2 hundred years.."
"Oh that was a standard for when they started to illegally work on it. David's the one that made it real." I'm shocked.
"So 1 million dollars. Wow that's no where near were I was headed towards I was thinking around 1 thousand.." He laughs
"No where close.. David has been wanted for a very long time." I can't imagine. As we pull into a large area where the house will be. As for size I think it will fit around 2 of all of us.. It's huge and I know that  we will be okay. All of us together to support one another is going to be great.

 All of us together to support one another is going to be great

Hey guys hope you liked it this is my new story... I really did t like my other one about tris being alive so I started to write other stories and thought I would give this another go so here is the more improved version of if tris was alive