XxCharactersxX

So introducing Murai-hime :3

Murai:

- Age: 15( turning 16 in the first chapters of the book)

-Hair color: Dark Blue with natural light blue highlights.

-Eye color: Light violet

-Skin tone: rosy 

-Siblings: Yona's older twin.

- She is protective of Yona, sarcastic, great sword fighter (you will see in the future muahaha ), amazing horse rider and can play the pan flute, learned to cook in secret with her maid Haru.

-She dislikes, being a princess, dressing up and wearing makeup, dancing, and to see her friends and loved ones (especially Yona) in danger.

-Powers: she has the power to calm people at death, and sing a death song that can make them drift peacefuly to death or when not used for the gods will it can protect Yona and the Dragon Warriors (by making her enemies ears bleed, the song might be the most heavenly and divine thing that they have heard. That's why their ears bleed or they get killed). And also she has the power to create ice and shoot it from her bare hands. She's almost like a priest, who can recieve visions...But she can only recieve them by king Hiryuu and queen Tenshi Kori.

-She has the powers of queen Tenshi Kori (which means Ice Angel), just like Yona has the power of king Hiryuu.

***

I guess that's it! Happy reading :3