chapter 4

Yea ma u right legs and liquor stores and also I daughter looking for her strong out mother who don't give to fucks about her" I said smack! Oh hell naw I know this bitch did not just smack me I just held my face with a tear rolling down my eye and I went in my room put on some hang me down clothes my cousin gave me and my fresh prince she bought me and was out the house. When we reach Man Man car it was total silence until he broke it "so where do you want to eat at?" he asked "it really doesn't matter." I replied still looking at the window. about five minutes later we was park infront of Waffle House . We walk in Waffle House in sat down waiting for a waitress "hey my name is Chantel I would be your waitress would you like to start if with something to drink." she said Man Man looked up at me "yes I would have an orange juice." I said "And I would have the same thing." Man Man said. "okay are you ready to order or do you still need time?" she asked "well I don't know about her but I am I would have the five star meal with grits." Man Man said "I would just take a strawberry waffle." I said "that's it?" Man Man asked with assurance in his voice I nodded yes "okay well I would be right back out with your drinks." and she walked away "what's wrong Ma?" Man Man asked "nothing." I replied "you sure cause you no you can talk to me about anything." it's just I don't know why my life have to be so fuck up I'm tired of being broke,living in the projects ,and taking care of my disrespectful mama." I said shaking my head. "here are y'all drinks your food would be out shortly." the waitress said and walked away. "looked ma now that you know me you ain't gone never be broke again Kayon told me to take care of you and that's what the fuck I'm do so stop stressing you to cute for that ma." I blushed omg Man Man just called me cute "here is y'all food enjoy ." the waitress said while smiling in walked away. We ate our food talk laughed I was having such a good time I forgot about that argument I had with my mom until we had got in the car to ready to pull off. We arrive back at my house in like Fifteen minutes "thanks I had a good time." I said while smiling "I'm glad you did but look I'm having this house party Tomorrow if you want to swing by you can." he said and I smiled and said"yea I would definitely be there." and with that I got out the car in went in my apartment "Me-Me!" My ma called me calling me by my nickname "yes ma." I said "come here let me talk to you." this bitch is bi polar that shit really messing her head up . "look baby I'm sorry for being rude to you earlier in front of your boyfriend bout you know to leave me alone we I'm strong out. " she said I just listen "I have about 10 grand in that draw I want you to take five and the other five put me in rehab tomorrow morning now go get some sleep." What I can't believe my mom wants to go to rehab she's finally coming to her sense in that five she giving me going to come in handy for my outfit tomorrow and wonder why she think Man Man my boyfriend lord I wish he really was but lights out big day tomorrow.....