↬ paralyzed pt.2

"Look Grayson I'm not here because I want to, I need the money. You didn't employee me, your mom did. As soon as she tells me to leave, I'll leave. Not when you do, So please stop making things harder than they already are." You were out of breath.

You watched him roll away in his wheelchair without saying a word to you.

You tried to fix something he bunked into with his wheelchair, on purpose.

The pictures of him and his ex girlfriend, Chloe. After Grayson's accident, she left him and now she's gonna get married to someone else.
It's kinda cruel that she left him.

*A month or 4 later, you and Grayson finally get along.*

You walked to the hall to clean something up, as you hear Mrs and Mr Dolan talk about something.

"Sean, it's my son we're talking about" you heard Mr Dolan say, it sounds like she's crying.

"He's my son too, and we have to accept his choice." Mr Dolan tried to be reasonable.

"We have six months to prove him it's worth it" she told her husband.

"And you think that a girl could change his mind?"

Are they talking about...? You think they are.

*

You've been staying up all night to make this book, a book that could change Grayson's mind....hopefully.

*in the castle*

"Mrs and Mr Dolan, I think I have a idea to change Grayson's mind" you said shy to them as you enter the room.

You walked over to a table and opened the book, full of activities and fun things to do.

"I thought that I could make Grayson love his life again." You smiled.

" y/n this is amazing, I hope it works" Mrs Dolan sounds very happy.

Mr Dolan analyzed the book, and nods.

"A concert" he mumbled.
"This is great. Grayson can feel like a man again."

After all the activities you did, horse racing, eating very expensive food etc.
Grayson decided to take you somewhere.
"Please let me take you somewhere now" he smiles at you.

*2 days later*

You took your most beautiful dress out of the closet for this evening.

"You know what y/n" you were sitting on his lap while you guys were 'dancing' on the wedding of his ex girlfriend.

"You're pretty much the only reason why I like to wake up in the morning" he smiled at you.

"Then let's go somewhere, just you and me." You tried to convince him one more time, after a few tries earlier.

He smiles at you and finally agrees.
"Okay"
You two rolled down a small hill in his wheelchair almost causing you to fall.

*1 week later*

You were currently flying in a jet plane to your destination, because why not. His parents can afford that.
You look at Grayson and smile.

"I hope that this will work"
you whisper to yourself.

"I hope that this will make him forget about committing euthanasia." You sigh.

*
I hope that you're having/you had a great day. No wait.... AN AMAZING DAY