↬ elementary school

" I don't want another year him in school. Grayson annoys me so much" You groaned.

"C'mon y/n, it can't be that bad" your mom told you.
"That's what you keep saying for 4 years straight."

You sighed and got up from your chair to go grab your shoes.
Once you were done you took your backpack and walked to the car

"Mom we need to leave, now" you yelled as you're standing next to the car.

She rushed to you and opened the car door.
As you both sat down she looks at you.

"What are we waiting for?" You asked.
She turned herself to talk face-to-face to you.

"Y/n, you're already 12 years old, you're getting so big,you're already on your peri-,"
well, I'm still your little girl it's not like I'm a grown woman lol" you look her straight in the eyes.

"MOM" you interupt her.
"like you said I'm only 12 years old, I'm still your little girl. but can we please leave now? or else I'll be late for school."
"

You know, you're right. I'm just exaggerating" she put her belt on and starts the car.

*arrives at school*

"Have a great day honey and be nice to people" your mom waved at you from inside the car.
"I can't make promises" you waved back,keeping your teeth together so she couldn't hear you.

you looked around to see if you see any of my friends and the person you were gonna avoid today, walks up to you. Grayson.

"Hey y/n" he greats you like you guys are the best buddies. His voice got a little lower.

"What do you want?"
"Uh... I was wondering if you could forgive me?"
"Idk, can I?"

You walked away leaving him standing there. A few seconds later you saw y/f/n walking into the school.

"Oh hey y/n" y/f/n waves at you as you walk through the school halls.
"Hey y/f/n how was summer break?"
"It was good, too bad we didn't see each other"
"Yeah let's plan something soon" you smiled at her.

You both had math first period.
So you walked together to class. Once You walk into the classroom you see someone writing something on the chalkboard. It said : Mrs Venezuela

"Hello class, this school year I'll be your math teacher. I hope we'll have a good year" she smiled at us all, you could clearly hear her accent.

After second period there was lunch.
You took your meal and walked up to your other friends. As you're walking you see Grayson waving at you.

He signs if you want to come sit with him,his brother and friends. of course you don't want that. So you just ignored it.

Before you know someone pushes you on the ground making you fall into you plate of Mac 'n cheese.
Everyone was laughing at you, you looked at Grayson and surprisingly he wasn't laughing at you.

You stood up and ran to the toilets.
You walker over to a corner and sit down on the cold floor.

You start to cry. Of course this has to happen to you today,you thought.

You looked up right away when you heard someone knock on the door.
"Y/n are you there?"
It's Grayson.

Before you could answer, he already walked into you crying with you head on your knees.

"Hey, I'm sorry about what just happened" he apologizes.
"It's not your fault" you stand up and don't look at him.

"Everyone was laughing" you wiped the food of your shirt.
"Even my friends" you chuckled.

"But you didn't"

He walked up to you and hugged you.

"Wait...what are you doing?" You stepped away from him, making a confused face.

I'm trying to comfort you.....and be a friends"

"no one said that we're friends..."
"oh" he step back.

"Meh nnnnnyes okay okay we can be friends.I'm sick of all of this." you looked at him.

You held you hand out and he shook it.
You start to laugh a bit.

"What?"
"There's Mac 'n cheese all over you shirt" you start to laugh even harder.
He took a bit of his shirt and ate it.

"At least it tastes good"

"That's disgusting" you laughed.

*
This was my first imagine, I hope you liked it as much as I did writing it :)

[ first imagine posted on 6/27/2016 at 7:38 pm ]