Worse Than we Thought

Warning bad words
I would like to own backstage and stop everything that happened in the last episode but sadly I don't. Also extremely sorry I was on vacation and we HAD NO WIFI I nearly died.
Also I realized that Jax would have been cool with Bianca kissing Miles in front of Alya but I wanted him to be closefriends of her, him and Miles made up.
Jax pov:
"Okay....okay..... Alya go find Parks. Bianca bring me to Miles. "I tell them quickly.
#!/$\##/\!/#!\#!_##\#€!6&; £/
(Parks just left and Miles is fine)
Alya pov,
Walking out of the corner of the room, I ask "So low blood sugar again?" Miles jerks his head up surprised to see me. Jackass.
" How would you know, Alya?" Bianca sneered,"You're so dumb you probably wouldn't know that your head was on backwards."
" No she's right." Jax defend's me seeing as Miles didn't disagree.
" Guys stop it's fine, I trust her." Miles buts in. Of course he trusts her she's Bianca, everybody loves Bianca . She's so amazing, everything revolves around her. I was so pissed I walked out of the room.
" Whatever." I told them
Miles pov
"What do you mean you trust me what's the big secret and why did Elsa know before me!!" Bianca asked me angrily.
" I'm......" I hesitated......"I'm sick."
" What?" She asked.
"I have a kidney thing, a disease it's no big deal I-"
" I am getting a serious sense of deji vou." Jax interupted as he left in search of Alya. Very funny Jax very funny.
" A what!? You have a disease! Oh my god!!! I'm so sorry." Bianca said even though she didn't sound sorry.
" Do you even care , I am dying. And you say it as if I told you something completely obvious.."
"What happened to "I'm fine"" Alya, when did she get here, mocked me. " Don't let him treat you like that Bianca"
" Mind your own buisness asshole." I told her.
" You jackass."
" You know what Alya is right you don't deserve me! Come on Elsa!"
" That's not what I meant " Alya muttered following Bianca. Well I just lost both girls. Then Jax who had been eavesdropping walked in.
" Unless you are a complete player, man you're screwed. " He said sitting next to me.
" Fuck them lets go." And as we walked guess who we ran into.......
P.S. that is totally not gonna be answered by the end of the chappie
Alya pov :
" Bianca....... (no anwser ) Bianca slow down ."
" Alya I totally forgot but today is auditions, we have to go. Sorry Julie" she said as she ran into one of the older students. Auditions, Auditions, uhhh..................... MIDTERM!!!!!!!!!!
Really short and it took forever but I am dead tired please don't kill me school starts soon yay 8th grade boo