21

Chapter 21 

A/N: I really do hope you guys read this, so I can clear up a few questions throughout the chapters that I will be posting from here on out...

If I haven't said it already, then I will say it now - I will be ending this book soon. For one, y'all know I am not one to write extremely long books. But also, I want to start something new, and also focus on my Bryson Tiller book (if you haven't already, go check that out.) 

A sequel is not up for discussion, since I've already said I'm not making one. 

Chapter 28 will be the last chapter for this book. That's the average chapter that I've ended my previous books on. (It's been between 25 or 30, sometimes a little longer than 30). 

From this chapter until chapter 28, there will be quite a few time skips. Nothing too extreme. The first that you'll see will be a year (that will happen in the next chapter). From then on, it'll be a couple of months here and there. All will be explained as we go on, and in each one, I'll catch you up on what has happened since the last one. 

With that being said, you will not see the graduation. I have a lot planned that, to me, is a little more important than writing that. Plus, I have nothing special planned for that day, so I figured there was no point in writing it. 

I hope y'all understand. If not, I apologize for upsetting you. 

Say hello to my babies... 

That is all. Enjoy! 

________________________________

Adriana 

"Babe, you got everything?" 

"Yes. I'm ready to go." 

Without a second thought, we headed out the door. 

It's only been about a week since my father, Shawn, and I met at the restaurant, and surprisingly we talked almost everyday. Today, I thought it would be a great idea that we all - him, his wife, and his kids, Sam, and I - got together to meet and just spend the day together. 

I also didn't want to wait any longer to talk to his wife, Avery, about her potentially playing a part in my father and I's distant relationship.