Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I’m staring into the eyes of the person who I thought I had lost the one person who I thought I would never see again. But here she is kneeling in front of me hands tied and mouth gagged, her eyes wide and full of fear as she looks at me.

How can she be here? Why is she here?

“Ladies 3 remain and were onto challenge 25 what would you offer to keep your loved ones alive? I have someone in front of me who means a lot to each and every person. Chloe I have your best friend Nye, Lilly I have your mum and little one I have your sister Stella...you each will offer something to keep your loved one alive....so Chloe what have you that can save Nye?”  Carver says

“Please she has nothing...she doesn’t even know who you are!” Chloe begs

“Is she worth nothing then Chloe?”

“No she’s my best friend let her go she has her own family she has 2 little girls and one of them is very sick she could die!”

“Offer me something low anything?”

“What do you want?”

“Well Chloe since you have been such a good girl for me....we will call it even with a kiss....kiss me and I’ll set Nye free”

“You won’t hurt her?”

“No I will have to erase her memory though because she’d go straight to the police....but it wouldn’t matter because I own the police, the FBI and the CIA”

“And if I don’t kiss you Carver?”

“Well I won’t shoot Nye but she’ll never see her family again”

“I’ll do it”

I watch as Chloe steps towards Carver, her friend Nye shakes her head back and forth as if to say don’t do it.

Carver grabs Chloe and kisses her roughly. I watch as she struggles in his grip his giant arms locking around her. The kiss lasts for ages and finally Chloe is allowed to go free but not without suffering. Her lip is bleeding and swollen but she says nothing as she steps back to where she was.

Carver orders Chloe to be taken out of the room and then Cruz pulls Nye to her feet. Seth injects her with a clear liquid and she goes limp in Cruz’s arms then she is taken away and we hear the roar of an engine.

Carver turns to face Lilly who is shaking and looking at her mum, they are the spitting image of each other red curly hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

“So Lilly what would you offer for your mum to go free?”

“I would give you anything....anything you wanted”

“OK so you’ll allow me to do something I want to do to you Lilly?”

“Please she’s the only one who cares for me!”

“I know your mum married your dad young and they got a nasty divorce. Your dad left and took your older brothers with him never to be seen again”

“What do you want?” Lilly cries looking at her mum helplessly

“Obedience...Can you do that?”

“Yes Carver I can be obedient”

“Well then come her Lilly”

Lilly walks towards him her eyes never leaving her mums. Carver pulls her towards him and pins her hands above her head.

“I want you to tell your mum this....I belong here and I won’t leave. I don’t want to be with you anymore because I have finally found where I belong...show your mum what a good girl you are for me Lilly”

“I.....I.....I belong here mum and I won’t go with you. I want to stay with Carver mum” she cries

“It will do...little one your turn”

I look at my sister somehow she has managed to get the gag away from her mouth loud enough to shout “Don’t do anything Dakota!”

Carver turns at the sound of her voice and laughs “Just like your sister huh?” he puts Stella’s gag back in and strokes her cheeks whilst looking at me.

“What do you want Carver?”

He smiles and leaves Stella alone and I see her eyes watching his every movement.

“I want the name of the person who you kissed”

“It was Seth”

Before I can even blink I’m up against the wall with Carver’s hand wrapped around my throat. I can hear Stella’s muffled cries begging for him to leave me alone.

“Do you know what they call someone like that little one? A slut or a whore!”

“But he kissed me I didn’t kiss him”

“Oh did he?”

“I promise Carver he kissed me”

I feel the pain of the blow to my cheek, my head whips to the side and the room goes silent as Cruz comes back in.

“Whoa did I miss something?” he mutters but loud enough so that everyone can hear it

“Yes you did little one is accusing Seth of kissing her” Carver says loosening the hold on my throat and I take 2 deep breaths

“That’s a serious accusation little one”

“I know it is Cruz and believe me she’ll get her punishment....are you ready to hear what I want you to do little one? I want you to kiss Seth and then he’s going slap you....do you know why little one? Because it’s an insult.......now go.....move!”

He releases me and pushes me forward when I start walking towards Seth. Seth watches my every move it’s like he can’t wait for me to willingly kiss him.

Seth pins me to his muscular frame and pins me hands down on his abs so that I can’t move.

“Hurry up little one or Stella will be our new toy!” Carver shouts impatiently.

Having no other choice I reach up on my tip toes and kiss him. I try to pull away but Seth keeps me pinned to his chest and then he hits me so hard that tears spill out of my eyes. Carver catches me in his arms and lifts me onto the sofa putting me on his lap.

“Good girl little one Stella is free”

I watch as Stella is pulled to her feet and slung over Cruz’s shoulder. He leaves the room and Frank follows him.

Carver hugs me tight to his chest and strokes my hair. I make myself relax in his arms and he wipes the tears away.

Once the gang leaves the room Carver rolls me over so that I lie on my back on the couch with him hovering over me. He kisses me so hard that I can taste blood in my mouth, his hands pull my hair so tight that it feels like its being ripped out by the roots.

“If you ever betray me like that again little one you’ll be a very sorry little girl....I’ll show you the meaning of slut and you’ll live it every day until you die!”   

sorry it took so long guys but it has been so crazy latley next update hopefully soon

3 chapters left what do you think will happen??????