The Love Affairs: The Cliche of All Love Stories

Yeah guys, my other account... lost password, so here we go again.

-x-

Chapter One:

With fluttering eyes, I looked around at the fluffy white blanket of snow that lay all around the university campus. It was untouched, pure. Like God had opened up a door, letting the heavens touch the Earth. I sighed and walked into the Cafe, where my friends and I were meeting.

"SAFFY, SAFFY!" I flinched at the nickname my best friends had given me. They know I hate it, yet they still use it!

"Rose." I glared at her.

"Oh, come on! You cannot be mad at me! I’M ENGAGED! "I laughed at her hyperactivity – Archer's gonna have his hands full with this one.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Enjoy the attention while it lasts." I stuck my tongue out at her and gave her a quick hug along with my other friends.

"So Rose, you never told us where the groom is." Arlie winked at me.

"Probably planning an escape," I joked, "Alright, alright what coffee do you all want?"

"French Vanilla!"

"French Vanilla!"

"Hot Chocolate!"

"Three French Vanillas, and one Hot Chocolate for the baby, got it." I winked and made my way to the counter. I stood behind two boys, who were tall, and looked pretty built from the back. I rolled my eyes and looked back at my giggling friends – all the guys at this university were like that. Tall, built, and cocky...

"Next, please!" Without looking in front of me, I walked ahead. Not expecting to bump into a hard wall, and then experiencing a burning sensation on my chest. No, I wasn't having heartburn; this IDIOT just spilled coffee on me!

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" we screamed at the same time.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, FAG!" I yelled at him.

"WATCH WHERE I’M GOING? YOU WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING, GIRLY!" he yelled back. I looked up at him, straight in his piercing steel grey eyes.

"GIRLY? GIRLY?!!?!? I AM A WOMAN!" I was about to choke this guy! First he ruins one of my favourite shirts, and then he calls me "girly"! WTF.

"Are you sure about that? You look like a twelve-year-old Girl Scout to me." he laughed with his friends, I glared at him.

"Take. That. Back." I told him, giving him my death glare.

"Or what? You'll tell daddy on me? Awww, I'm so scared." he laughed harder. Before he had time to react, I pulled my arm back and punched him straight in the jaw. I was expecting him to recover and say something, but no, he instead fell backwards and hit his head on the counter.

Oh shit.

Daddy's not gonna like this...

-x-

So now, here I am, at the hospital, in the waiting room, waiting for the guy that spilled coffee on me to wake up, and kill me. He might literally kill me. If not, he'll sue me.

WELL YOU KNOW WHAT?

I’M GONNA SUE HIM!

FOR SPILLING COFFEE ON ME AND NOT EVEN APOLOGIZING.

I'm pretty sure I was red in the face with fury, because the other people in the waiting room were giving me creeped out looks.

It's okay Sapphire, breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out...

"Excuse me? Miss?" I looked up to find a nurse looking down at me, "Your boyfriend’s awake."

"Um, what?" I asked, bewildered. I didn't know I had a boyfriend!

"Uh, Roy Blaze Kingston?"

Who even names their son Roy Blaze?

"Who…?" I asked, confused.

"The boy, the one you brought in with a head injury?" she answered, just as confused.

"Oh, OH. OHHH. He's not my boyfriend, ewww! I just punched him because he spilled hot coffee on me, but shush, don't tell anyone." I explained to her as she led me to his room.

"My lips are sealed," she answered, clearly amused. "Here we are, Room 117."

Huh, my favourite number, 17. Maybe this won't be that bad.

I walked inside to see a room full of lawyers... and of course Roy Blaze Kingston, with a smirk on his face.

I guess it could be worse...

-x-

I banged my head against the wall. What have I gotten myself into? I've been here for about an hour, glaring at Roy, while Lizina and John (Roy’s lawyer) have been bickering about the situation. I sighed. This will never end. So I stood up.

"ALL RIGHT. Look, I'll do anything as long as I don't have to pay." I told John.

"Well, my client-"

"Hang on John," Roy interrupted. He looked at me, his grey eyes sparkling with mischief. "You'll do anything?"

"As long as it doesn't involve, sex, drugs, abuse, and prostitution." I said, slightly worried. Roy smirked, and gestured to his lawyer to come speak with him. I looked away at Zee (Lizina) as they discussed whatever he had in store for me.

"Well, I tried," Zee shrugged, "but we didn't have much backup since YOU punched him, while all he did was accidentally spill coffee..."

"Gee, thanks Zee, you're such an awesome best friend." I sank down into my seat. I looked up at John as he cleared his throat, asking for attention.

"My client has offered to eliminate the charged fees."

"Eliminate? As in I pay no money?" I asked.

"Yes, you illiterate fool." Roy answered for John, I glared at him.

"Oh alright then, we'll be off!" Zee grabbed my arm in effort to lead me out.

"However."

"Shit." I heard Zee mutter. I turned around to look at John.

"However?" I asked.

"You must act as his bondservant."

"WHAT? I have to be his slave?!"

"Yes," Roy smirked, "or else the charges apply… all 15,000 dollars of them."

Well that's not a lot of money. I could loan it, pay it back… ugh, I already have my university loan!

"For how long?" I asked. I had no other option.

"Six months. Starting tomorrow." Roy said.

I sighed.

"Alright, I'll do it." I turned to leave,

I'm screwed.