P L E A S E R E A D

Soul Thieves

This story is about three couples going through their flawed relationship.

This story will contain the wisdom, maturity, flaws and passion of love. It will take on the journey of couple number 1 Greenë Hale and Winter Marie Evans and couple number 2 Javier Evans and Marie Salinas and couple number 3 Jessie Vance and Valerie Romero.

I do not encourage the actions that my characters make, as I said it will contain flaws that each character have.

You may not agree the way the story goes but this is my story- I control it. I may not agree with the actions that I make my characters do, but it's their personality and characteristics.

This isn't a cliché love story, it won't contain ridiculous evil girls who try to ruin the relationship, popular bad boy ends up with the unnoticed good girl or secret best friend turns out to be evil in the end or any other unbelievable shit relates.

Though I'm not against those types of cliché stories, I actually enjoy reading them. To a point where isn't too cliché for my liking.

I may have flawed and incorrect writing but I'm no John Green or William Shakespeare. I just simply love to write.

Give the story a try, you might actually like it.

XOXO - gisselleguadalupe