Aleida took her time in returning, the earth was trying to give her a warning. Something was going to happen, something awful. Moving soundlessly, she let her feet take her to where she was needed. She was certain that the others would be worrying, but they would understand when she explained.

In her past she had always let nature work as her guide. Sometimes she would simply be following the seasons, others she would would be led by the earth. Aleida trusted in herself to not come to any harm, fully aware that her element would never lead her to dangerous situations.

Coming up to a home similar to Old Quil's, Aleida slowed to a stop and watch the people moving around carefully. Sam was speaking to a beautiful woman, she was distressed and saddened by what she could tell.

Stepping forward, Aleida stopped near the duo. Noticing the tears in the woman's eyes, she pulled her into a firm embrace. The woman was tense in the beginning, not having any idea of who she was until Sam explained. Sam also took the time to explain to her what happened in a hushed home.

It was clear now. The reason she was pulled here. Prayers were needed for both the deceased and the family left behind. It was always hard losing a loved one, it came with a dark cloud and a heavy heart. It loomed over your head like an eternal reminder to what could have been.

"It is hard to live with misery and pain." Aleida's words were gentle, one would say they were hesitant if they did not know who her. Thinking her words through, she tried to help the widow i a way that she would understand. "Your ancestors have welcomed a great man at their hearth today. He awaits for your time, as he gifts to you his strength. Let this pain remind you that it was real and that he was yours. Your ancestors will forever admire your strength to get through this. "

Sam looked at Aleida with a pained smile. It did not mater to who she was speaking, her words always managed to make themselves heard to everyone.

Aleida glanced back and looked over the horizon, in the distance she could barely make out a figure standing on a cliffs edge, long hair picking up with the breeze.

"Sam, look." Pointing a shaky finger, she watched as a look of realization crossed Sam's face. Sam quickly called for Jacob and the two ran off to the beach just as the figure jumped.

Numbly, Aleida steered the woman she learned to be Sue Clearwater into the home. Letting the grieving woman fall onto the couch. Inside she had found more people, some being the pack and the others she assumed to be friends or family. To the side she noticed the remaining elders seated with a pale face man.

"May the old and the new see your bravery and acknowledge your pain," she tells them with a small nod.

"May they see your protection and acknowledge your love," Old Quil replies.

"I apologize for your loss, Harry was a good man. He was taken too soon." Leaving the group with those final words, she makes her way around the room offering her condolences and her aid. Her shirt was stained with tears by the time she made it to everyone.

Leaning against a wall, she let out a tired sigh. The room was thick with grief and loss, salty tears marking the wooden floors giving them a sour feel. It was difficult to be a stranger in a room full of closely related individuals. She was not a Quileute but she was an honorary member, a title she would not take lightly.

Going up a worn staircase, she was greeted by muffled sobs and sniffles. Aleida felt tears in her eyes at the thought of Harry's children being left behind. He was there father and guide, they should not need to feel this loss.

Knocking softly on the first door, Aleida was told to go away. Opening the door anyway, she walked into the dark room.

"Go away," a female voice told her.